WTT: euro valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT: euro valance

ok.....before I cut my perfect euro valance up, lets see if anyone would trade???

Looking to trade my euro valance without cooling cutouts for the similar euro valance WITH cooling cutouts. I don't care about clips, tabs, lights, plastic brackets, lips etc....just the metal....part # 41331933772. I have the rest.

Looking for the later style valance only, not the early style and must be in similar condition to mine for a trade (ie straight!!!). Colour does not matter.

Here is a picture of mine, Looking for the exact same but with factory cooling vents in the centre.

Thanks!
    '87 325ic, powered by S50.

buuuuuump

Comment

did you ever find your 772 front panel? what part number is on your car - 770??
      I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
      DB vert plastic bumpers
      OEM Keys
      MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
      91 ic Calypso 3.1
      86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
      TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
      e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

not sure of the number on my valance but I ended up cutting a hole behind the front licence plate holder. Can't see it unless you're looking for it.

Comment

Hey,

I have a 41331933770 available to me (like your panel without cooling cut outs) and I am planning to do the install on my 87 with euros. It seems like you had no issue mounting this part on your vert prior to cutting it. My questions are do you have AC system and if so did you have to make any adjustments to the panel (prior to cutting it) in order to mount it without the cooling holes; and was there any reason you needed to cut the cooling holes or could you have left it without the holes? I'm trying to determine whether there is a legitimate reason to cut it before assembling my front end. Any insight you can provide would be immensely helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by E-30k View Post
            Hey,

I have a 41331933770 available to me (like your panel without cooling cut outs) and I am planning to do the install on my 87 with euros. It seems like you had no issue mounting this part on your vert prior to cutting it. My questions are do you have AC system and if so did you have to make any adjustments to the panel (prior to cutting it) in order to mount it without the cooling holes; and was there any reason you needed to cut the cooling holes or could you have left it without the holes? I'm trying to determine whether there is a legitimate reason to cut it before assembling my front end. Any insight you can provide would be immensely helpful.
            you should be fine. I have an S50 with working AC and all the air flows through the condenser behind the kidneys. Cold AC and engine temps are fine. I'm wondering if that cutout is really for the oil cooler, which I don't have.....

Comment

Thank you. I'm looking forward to the install. I want to fabricate some fog light caps on this valance, so I'm glad to hear it worked well for you.

Comment

Working...
              X