wtb:fenders and hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb:fenders and hood

wtb 2 dent free fenders a a dent free hood. henna is preferred, probably not going to find it so whatver youve got. im in north carolina, and no, i did not r3v my car. its a beat up pos euro i got suckered into buying.

Originally posted by screamingbmwe30
    wtb 2 dent free fenders a a dent free hood. henna is preferred, probably not going to find it so whatver youve got. im in north carolina, and no, i did not r3v my car. its a beat up pos euro i got suckered into buying.
    I have 2 dent free fenders, they are delphin and the paint is complete shit, but you'd have to repaint them anyway. Let me know if you're interested, I'd do $70 for the 2 of them, + shipping

Comment

hmm... how much shipped to 27028?

Comment

I got a henna hood, let me see some pics of your current and I'll tell you if mine is better.
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

damn, what happened to those henna fenders you had? my hood is full of dents. paint isnt that bad just full of dents

Comment

hmm... how much shipped to 27028?
            Shipping would be about 100, due to the size of the box. Call it $175 shipped?

Comment

no thats alright. thanks

Comment

no thats alright. thanks
                Ok... I don't know what you thought shipping was going to be, these things aren't small.

Comment

omfg really? shouldnt be more thanz 30 buckzorz. ive shipped 2 before.

Comment

Shipping on these big parts is atrocious! I was quoted anywhere from 150-190 for ONE fender!!!!

Thats why I got my big parts in Texas at a junkyard.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

omfg really? shouldnt be more thanz 30 buckzorz. ive shipped 2 before.
                      To ship 2 fenders from Oregon to NC? Get me a shipping quote, and i'll adjust my price accordingly. Not trying to be an ass, just trying to get them sold! :D

Comment

damn, what happened to those henna fenders you had? my hood is full of dents. paint isnt that bad just full of dents
                        One has been spoken for.
                        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I agree. Shipping is definitely not cheap for the fenders.

I shipped one and I had to pay for 70 or 80lbs shipping weight even it weighs like 10-15lbs due to the size of the box. UPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                            To ship 2 fenders from Oregon to NC? Get me a shipping quote, and i'll adjust my price accordingly. Not trying to be an ass, just trying to get them sold! :D
                            I just shipped 1 E30 fender from NC to WI and it was ~$35. If it was like 1-2" larger in each direction, it would have been bumped up to "Oversize 3" and then it would have been like $100 (this is Fedex Ground).

In this case, size really does matter- I made a custom box for this fender, if you just stick it in a huge box, you're gonna get bent over for the size. Might be cheaper to ship them in 2 separate boxes.

Bret.

ps- screamingbmwe30- still interested in this red '89 we spoke about?? Lemme know.

Comment

Working...
                            X