WTB: M20B25 Throttle Body and A/C Compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: M20B25 Throttle Body and A/C Compressor

Need a good 'i' throttle body to play with and I also need an a/c compressor that is known to work! No junk please. Local would be nice, but will pay for shipping too. Let me know, thanks!
    '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

Ive got as known working A/C compressor. It was last run on R134a however. Parting the car, i have all the A/C parts and a NEW receiver dryer, PM me an offer

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

I have a throttle body.pm me if your interested.
      sigpic
      mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Hey man I've got a good ac compressor

Comment

Got A/C compressor as well from 1989 325is - $60 shipped
          "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

i have both let me no

Comment

And bump again.

So I bought a used compressor that was supposed to be good and it turned out to be bad...

And I bought and paid for a throttle body and the guy disappeared and I never got it.

Terrific experience, lol.
              '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

Comment

I have a throttle body. 55 shipped.

Comment

Got it also $50 shipped

Comment

Throttle body

Throttle body for 40 shipped to ur door let me no

Comment

$30 shipped

Comment

Any good compressors out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnabar325is View Post
                          Need a good 'i' throttle body to play with and I also need an a/c compressor that is known to work! No junk please. Local would be nice, but will pay for shipping too. Let me know, thanks!
                          you might want to state which compressor you are trying to replace because bmw had like 5 different ones each with unique fittings

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                            you might want to state which compressor you are trying to replace because bmw had like 5 different ones each with unique fittings
                            Denso 10p15e

I thought it was standard for most E30s.

Comment

10p17e was used for m42s,

sans/sikeo, bosch, behr were also used

Comment

Working...
                              X