Convertible Top Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convertible Top Anyone?

I have a 1988 325i convertible with a black top with a couple holes right above the drivers side seat. My dad loves driving the car and says he can't drive it in good slacks....shit stay the hell out of my car then!!! Please help me if anyone has a good condition black top with no holes and its for sale please help cause I can't start doing anything else until this is done and I have a couple of things hidden at my moms that are dying to get on! Thanks!!

I don't even have a top for mine... OF ANY SORT, and I haven't found much luck other than the $300 ones on ebay. I'm in the market for a used one too, sorry for the jack, but we both need one.

ANY1?

-Dan
    never enough money...

'95 240sx base - RB25DET in progress
    '87 325ic - Project daily

Comment

buy one of the ebay tops.

they're not bad, and easy to install.

I installed a new one from richandfamousautotops.com on ebay this summer in about 4 hours start to finish alone.

get some epoxy, a phillips head screwdriver and a drill and go to work.

-Addis

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
      On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
      BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

i have an ebay top too, its beautiful has an extra little metal bar between the first bar and the windsheild frame too, nice and stiff... we had a bmw mechanics video on how to replace the top but it think we may have sold it, if youd like i can ask my dad if we still have it and maybe make you a copy. all in all the ebay tops arent bad.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

There you go dan go and buy a top on ebay hurry!

'87 325 (Track Rat)
          '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
          '94 525i (Daily)
          '90 325i (R.I.P)
          H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

This is the one that I am thinking about purchasing with the charcoal or grey back window so I can tint my windows. Anyone have any purchases from this ebay seller?

Comment

if you can get me that video pm me that would be a lot of help. Thanks

Comment

This website is for sale! autostyles.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, autostyles.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

These guys have the best tops this side of the dealer. I believe the prices quoted are their retail and it is possible to get them for less.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I have a blue top is excellent condition for sale. with the frame and all ... E mail me

Avinaash.b@gmail.com

Comment

Is anyone fimilar with Kwiktops.com? This is where i think I am going to buy my top from.

Thanks

Comment

I just bought a new top and I really need new seats. Tan for 88 325i convertible, good condition with little or no cracks. PM me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X