No announcement yet.

WTB late model e30 around Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your correct its student loan money that leaves me with 9k for living expenses im paying of 12 months of rent and buying another better condition car for around 3k plus i do work...anyways dont worry about what im doing just help me find a damn car please
    Last edited by A_325i; 12-19-2005, 09:04 PM.

Comment

After reading through this, you really make me want to help find you a car...

Comment

WOOHOO!

USING STUDENT LOAN MONEY TO BUY A CAR!

Man, that is the most brilliant fucking idea ever.

Are you and "NickMPower" brothers?

Isn't there a late model e30 in your parking lot?

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

its not student loan money its a personal loan that i got to help pay for school rent and get a new car....my student loans all got disbursed to the school i got a seperate private loan to help pay for the rest...like i said dont you guys worry about where i get my money please just help me find a car

Comment

Yea really, let his mom tell him how to spend his money.. I dont think its any of your guys concerns, however, using student loan money(if thats what it is) is a terrible idea and i dont think you should.

Comment

omg are you guys not reading what im saying?...for one my mother has nothing to do with this and two this is a PRIVATE LOAN used for living expenses, transportation etc to help me while im in school and buying a new car falls under the transportation thingy so like i said dont you fuckers worry about how and where i get my money or what i spend it on

Comment

Its debt that you have incurred so you can go to school. So, it doesn;t change my advice. You just are looking for a way to rationalize a bad decision.

Can;t you just fix the POS you have? You are going to school to be a mechanic, right?
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                  Its debt that you have incurred so you can go to school. So, it doesn;t change my advice. You just are looking for a way to rationalize a bad decision.

Can;t you just fix the POS you have? You are going to school to be a mechanic, right?
                  Well put. Don't waste your money on another E30. Especially a loan. I don't see a reason to take out a loan for an E30....unless it was a pristine M3. That's just a waste of money and is just stupid. If anything, spend a couple grand to fix the one you have. WHat's wrong with it anyways? And just to let you know....you aren't going to get a great condition late model for 3 grand....especially if you're just looking around a 100 mile radius. You'd have better luck jerking off on the moon. Basically, stop being a fucking retard, and concentrate on your school.....I think your mom needs to tell you what you need to do with your money because you obviously don't.

Comment

lol you guys are fucking dumb shits...if only you knew sigh

so forget this thread exists and go fuck yourselves

Comment

Originally posted by A_325i

so forget this thread exists and go fuck yourselves
                      And you wonder why everyone here hates you.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by A_325i
                          wow.

that's what i call irony

dude. Charlie, it's not even student loan money. it's a PERSONAL LOAN. buahahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                          X