WTB: couple random parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: couple random parts

Theres a couple parts I need and I figured I would check here first to see if I had any luck.

Parts I need are.....

-New oil filter(s) for an M20.
    -75 mm longer wheel stud's
    -Thermostat for an M20 (new or used)
    -Throttle body gasket
    -Foglight bulb(s)
    -Passenger side window motor for a 1987 325is(maybe)

I might end up buying this stuff new but it would nice to save a few dollars so let me know if you have any of this stuff. Thanks guys.

got a brand new thermostat somewhere here. Will check and let you know PM me for details
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

I got the window motor off an '87 325is if you clarify the maybe. Drop me a PM or email. I'd ship from 98230
      Let's go exploring!

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3
        got a brand new thermostat somewhere here. Will check and let you know PM me for details

Got one. Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by BCMike
          I got the window motor off an '87 325is if you clarify the maybe. Drop me a PM or email. I'd ship from 98230

Cool... let me rip apart my door and make sure its not just a loose wire. ill get back to you in a couple days. Thanks

Comment

i got a window motor also.

Comment

Dude, why would you want used bulbs, wheel studs, gaskets, thermostats? That's definately stuff that you want to buy new...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Dude, why would you want used bulbs, wheel studs, gaskets, thermostats? That's definately stuff that you want to buy new...

My post isnt very clear. When I said buy new I just meant buy from a vender. The replacement parts all have to be new. I would take a used set of 75 mm studs. I have lugs already and I would also take a used bulb because I want to buy new fogs eventually. Good question though T.J. and thanks for asking so its clear to sellers that I need the new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  This is R3v, dude...

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                    X