WTB m10 distributor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB m10 distributor

i need an m10 distributor that spins clockwise, theres an arrow next to the part numbers on the case. it should come out of an 84-85 e30 and have an electrical connector on the side for the ignition control module.

thanks in advance.

i have one

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

bump

Comment

email sent
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Did you ever find one?? I've got one from an '85 318i parts car, I'll check the part number if you still need one.

Comment

yeah, please do. look at the arrow next to the part number and see what way it points ( clockwise or counter)

Comment

will do. give me a couple of hours though, I'll have to do it when I get home from work today.

Comment

this one turns counter clockwise (arrow points to the right). I am 100% sure it's from an 85 318i, so it sounds like yours might be from something else- maybe a late (80-83) e21 320i ????

I've got one of those somewhere around here if you think that might be it. Post up the part number.

Comment

Idk the part number. I think ive got an old shrick cam from a 2002 or an early e21.

Comment

Originally posted by dmjensen View Post
                    Idk the part number. I think ive got an old shrick cam from a 2002 or an early e21.
                    hmm, well, according to the interwebs, the only M10 distributors that rotate clockwise are the 2002's and early e21's and they both use points (i've got those too if you need one). Could you swap the gear from an early distributor onto one of the later electronic ones and make it work????

Comment

^thats what i did, and now when i try to rev it up from idle it wont go 500+ rpms from idle speed. ( So technically its retarding timing when it should be advancing it because the mech advance is working backwards )

Comment

Working...
                      X