WTB e30 smoked mhw tailights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB e30 smoked mhw tailights

Want to buy e30 smoked mhw tailights willing to pay 600$ but it's possible to negotiate price
    Last edited by socalife; 06-28-2014, 07:28 PM.

Update: Located in San Diego
    willing to pay more

Comment

Bump

Comment

early or late model- they are different

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
          early or late model- they are different
          As far as I'm aware MHW never made early lights only late model like startac never made late model only early
          Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
          Bimmerbuddies LLC
          717-388-1256
          2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
          bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

ah didnt know that

Comment

Just to clarify...

MHW did sell early smoked tail lights back in the day. I bought a few sets in the mid 90's and owned over 20 sets. The box had MHW on it but the lights were produced by a well known lighting manufacturer using the Startec mold (black versions) not the pinkish ones. The lights had the Startec insignia shaved off but I could still make it out.

Since all the pink lights say Startec on them, my theory is these are the early versions made by Startec. Then perhaps they got out of the business and sold the mold. People just commonly refer to all early style lights as Startecs since they only made these lights and not the later model face lift lights. Conversely, 90% of people will think of the later style facelift lights when referring to MHW's.

So early style tail lights can be Startec (tend to be pinkish) or MHW (smoked), etc.
              Later style facelift lights were only made by MHW
              Last edited by reelizmpro; 06-11-2014, 12:11 PM.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Yeah I'm looking for a late model set of smoked mhw tail lights. If anyone has some for sale pm me

Comment

free bump. I do have a extremely nice pair on my car that I have thought about selling, but with current prices they might be a bit out of price range for you.

Comment

Chessmaster how much u asking?

Comment

shit , just sold my Smoked Mhws for $600, then found out they go for about $725!!

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Yo for reals ace? I made this thread to look for mhw's then your trying to steal a deal a guy is trying to make to me in front of me? Gtfo make your own thread.

Comment

:hitler:
                          Originally posted by karzrtoyz View Post
                          shit , just sold my Smoked Mhws for $600, then found out they go for about $725!!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-E30-318is...item339055201d
                          Nah, I just think that guy blew it over the top with that price. But it is monopoly, afterall he is the only one I can find on the Internet that is selling. His add has been on Ebay since February

Comment

I was really close to buying chessmasters but ends didn't meet :( still looking please if anyone has connections or just PM me

Comment

Bump for the day

Comment

Working...
                              X