Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb: Sony Ericcson W810i

yes i want it :o
    IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

I want one too.

Comment

Its a pretty sweet phone, good luck finding one :)
      ix parting out. Booster, motor, hood, dash, and other stuff forsale. Pm me if interested.

Comment

i just got the sony ericcson w850i ... which is the step up model from that 1...... got it in flushing and talked him down to 150 for the 850... but the 810 will cost about 50 bucks with a plan. shop around in flushing, queens.

Comment

Just under $300 on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by e30hereicome View Post
            i just got the sony ericcson w850i ... which is the step up model from that 1...... got it in flushing and talked him down to 150 for the 850... but the 810 will cost about 50 bucks with a plan. shop around in flushing, queens.
            Too bad this phone is not available with my carrier Tmobile.
            IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

i want one of these too... i've been watching the prices drop for the last few months.

I've been watching prices at a few online stores for the unlocked unbranded w810i - should be usable on any GSM network. apparently there's a lot of features that get shut off when the phone gets branded as Cingular
              Jay

Comment

Originally posted by MIZTERIO View Post
                Too bad this phone is not available with my carrier Tmobile.
                Yes you can, do what fretburnr said. You just need to get an unlocked one off of ebay, any GSM phone will work as long as it's unlocked.

Comment

id like to see where you can get this phone for 50$ with a plan. I had an upgrade, upgraded my plan, and it still cost me 150-200 or something like that.
                  ix parting out. Booster, motor, hood, dash, and other stuff forsale. Pm me if interested.

Comment

I have a w600i that I hate.

Comment

i have a k800 i'm selling for 400

it's a step up from the w810 which i had previously.

it has a 3.2 mp camera.

go look at reviews for them, it's amazing.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                      Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Working...
                      X