Anyone cutting up a shell? Need partial Rad Suppt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone cutting up a shell? Need partial Rad Suppt

Need lower cradle that Radiator and condenser sit it. Must be cut off between the frame rail and tow hook (above the tow hook), cause the rad cradle is tacked to the tow hook. The rest can be cut from from the inside out to the frame rail. Thanks.

It is a shame you aren't closer, I am chopping 2 E30s soon, one early, one late.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

i could do this for you...how much is it worth though?

Comment

If you want to take a trip to MD, I can make sure that the car is accessible for you to pull it yourself.

Comment

If someone is cutting up a car anyway, and you have paypal, I'd be happy to reimburse for shipping, time, etc.
          The rad support is basically four pieces spot welded together--the top that the fenders bolt to, goes across the front, two side panels, one on each side perpendicular to the top, and the bottom which is the cradle, thats the part I need. The bottom. I wacked a curb.
          The rad and condenser are seated in this part of the support. When the rad and condenser are out you can see four rubber bushings that those parts mount to.
          The section I need weighs maybe 5-10 pounds and is easily UPS-able.

Comment

I'm in Pittsburgh and I have a parts car, PM sent.

Comment

Sweet. Always, ALWAYS needing parts. Whatcha got?

Comment

I have an entire front clip from an 87 e here in western mass.

Comment

Working...
                X