WTB: diving board plastic trim surrounds and blinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: diving board plastic trim surrounds and blinkers

I'm looking for a complete set of the plastic trim surrounding early model bumpers, front and rear, along with the blinkers. Also in the market for a front lip/air dam from an early model if you've got it.

I have some very nice condition bumper surrounds from a convertible in dark green. Pm me if you still need!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

i have 2 sets from an early model and a 88. so the side markers are different via early and late style. also have bumpers

Comment

Get the cabriolet ones and prime them with PPG epoxy (black) with flex additive added and then shoot them with SEM trim black from a rattle can. The painted Cab surrounds do not warp like the unpainted ones. The finish I described will last a decade or more outside.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. That's good advice on the painted vs unpainted, my trim is warped like all get out.

I've got a couple cans of SEM trim black, I just repainted my side mirrors and grilles. It's amazing what a fresh coat of black will do to dress up faded trim.

Comment

Working...
          X