WTB: Stock 318is Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Stock 318is Springs

Admittedly, its a bit of an unusual request - looking for a set of stock springs for a 318is. Price shipped to 37122.
    IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

posting here to remind myself next spring when I do my springs.

Comment

Do you know how to tell if they are stock? I just pulled a set of old springs out of my 318is, but the previous owner told me they were "M3 springs", and I don't know how to tell the difference, if any. Happy to post some pics if that will help.

Comment

The front springs for the 318is and M3 are the same part. Only the rears are M3 specific. You can still order the springs from BMW. That's probably a better option than worn out 30 year old used ones. You can get the Sport Evolution springs if you want it just a teeny bit lower.
        Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

While new factory springs are ideal, a full new set of four is now between $500 and 600.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate37 View Post
            Do you know how to tell if they are stock? I just pulled a set of old springs out of my 318is, but the previous owner told me they were "M3 springs", and I don't know how to tell the difference, if any. Happy to post some pics if that will help.
            PMd you.
            IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X