2003 gsxr 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 gsxr 600

lots of aftermarket parts put on all in the last 5k miles.. bought it with 8k all stock and put lots of money into it since then. 15,xxx miles with new tires and oil change. i have a matching blue suzuki/yoshimura coat white helmet, rear seat, new barnett clutch kit, and most of the stock parts to throw in for the buyer.

some of the parts i put on are..

-full yoshi trs stainless exhaust
    -power commander 3 with tune for all mods
    -k&n intake
    - 520 chain and sprocket kit(-1 tooth front/+2 teeth back) setup with speedo calibrator (brand new not in pics)
    -aluminum adjustable pegs with reverse shifting
    -ohlins rear shock kit and ohlins steering stabalizer

im sure im forgetting a lot of things.. email me with questions or if you want more pictures

I'm so glad winter is coming soon. It provides a reason for me to not buy a bike. I almost pulled the trigger this summer.

Nice bike OP. GLWS :up:
    -tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

hahah i know im a little off on the season for selling the bike.. had offers around 5k all summer but never seen any cash. soo nows its just sitting in the shop taking up space and wanting to turn into a new snowmobile for winter!

Comment

bump for the quickest/nicest 600 ive riden
        sigpic

Comment

Where is the bike? What size is the riding gear?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
            Where is the bike? What size is the riding gear?
            bikes in Washington right now.. just sitting haha come buy it soo he can get a snowmobile!
            sigpic

Comment

Needs Undertail and Flush Mounts...otherwise, very clean looking bike!!! If I had 5g's I would contemplate, and then pick up a 1k since my 750 was almost not cutting it in the thrill factor. Good luck with Sale! That bike still had plenty of life left in it.
              P.S. For those of you who don't know, that rear shock is 1g+ alone!
              85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

thanks man.. the rear shock and front sterring stabalizer were 1300 if i remember right. price lowered to 4000 obo or trade for awd/ e30 shizz

Comment

Working...
                X