Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
    haha you're going to look more and more like that if you work this hard jesse.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
      hey everyone sorry if i have lagged in reposes but i promise ill get to everyone.

anyway i was thinking of hosting a FREEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!! BBQ/meet at my shop in January to meet the community and give people a chance to meet me and learn about the paint process and even see samples of my work at all price ranges.

but if i do i ask that at least 15 cars show up to make it worth it. if anyone wants to help me set it up please LMK ill need the help.
      May I suggest Sunday, January 22 for the BBQ... :D (I'll be near Dublin on the 21st).
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Still trying to find out where the shop is Jesse; I had a free day today and yesterday to stop by but Dont know where it is and dont know how to get ahold of you.

I am also willing to do the BBQ - if it is on the weekend on later down in Jan.

Comment

damn ur to far away =/
          my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

hey im on vacation in L.A and i have a big ass SUV with me and only one passenger. anyone need anything from down here ? (bumpers/kits) and by that i mean arrange for it to be brought to me already paid and i can bring it back to the bay at the end of the week when i return.

Comment

Don't need any parts, but need a text or phone call back. I'm trying to give you moneyyy :D

(I know you're busy, I just want to get in before the end of the year price jump)

Comment

^^^ same with me.

Comment

@ Rsully70sev which one of the hundreds of people who have contacted me are you ? PM me right away.

i didnt see a PM or Email from you in the last 100 that are in my inbox(s)

Comment

Thanks for your help so far dude

Originally posted by yert315
                    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Thanks Jesse for giving me a call; I greatly appreciate it! I am sorry to hear you are sooooo busy and having a hard time getting around to everyone but I am sure the forum can imagine that you are doing your best and your intentions are right. Thanks again!

Hey guys, this guy is very reasonable and doing honest work... He's not working to make a profit off us so if your car is straight and nothing more than 1-2 small quarter sized dings it is pretty straight forward; but dent and body work is what takes the most time and $$$$$. I wouldnt be surprised if he charges me extra for the dent on my door that was done by a tree branch, but his pricing per quality value is unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
                        Thanks Jesse for giving me a call; I greatly appreciate it! I am sorry to hear you are sooooo busy and having a hard time getting around to everyone but I am sure the forum can imagine that you are doing your best and your intentions are right. Thanks again!

Hey guys, this guy is very reasonable and doing honest work... He's not working to make a profit off us so if your car is straight and nothing more than 1-2 small quarter sized dings it is pretty straight forward; but dent and body work is what takes the most time and $$$$$. I wouldnt be surprised if he charges me extra for the dent on my door that was done by a tree branch, but his pricing per quality value is unbeatable.
                        you won't regret it. I can vouch for him. He's working on my mom's neglected lexus now and based on the progress so far, the quality for the price is amazing.

Comment

He's the shit. Awesome to communicate with, and a very level headed guy. Can't wait to do business with him at the end of the month.

Comment

Will it be better than Vlad's?

Originally posted by Roysneon
                            $5 shipped?
                            Originally posted by MarkD
                            You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

wow dude, seriously sweet paint work here... wish i was closer... my little lady needs a coat or two badly...
                              sigpic

Comment

Are you using water based paint? what kind of clear are you hitting it with? Color sand and buff?

Comment

Working...
                                X