No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We sold our eta years ago. I don't even think I have an oil filter laying about.
    If you need a hand wrenching, give me a shout. I've done my fair share of motor installs/rebuilds/etc...

SteveJ
    Dublin, CA
    72 tii, 83 320is, 88 M3, 99 E46, 08 R55 MCS
    ...and too many bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
      Dear r3v

I need your help. My motor died today on my ETA, and I need a replacement. I do not want a crazy swap just another healthy ETA motor or a Is set up.

Any help sourcing one would be much appreciated. I know this is asking alot but I hope you find it in your harts to help me out and I may be able to do the same with some paint down the line.
      jeez jesse what happened? that musta ruined your day. is it even salvagable?

in any event... here are a few sources:

-> they usually carry crate motors ready to drop in.

Comment

It did ruin my weekend but its not the end of the world, I guess I can rebuild it but I'd figure I can upgrade or something :/

Comment

I need some paint work on my e30 - mainly the front bumper painted.. would love to stop by and check out the shop and you can take a look.

Address and hours? I'm close by. Thanks a lot!

Hope you find a motor soon! There are plenty of the around, more about just locating the right one.
          91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
          ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Animal PM me and we can set up an appointment

Comment

@screwbiedoo15, yea alpine white 3 would be 800.
              Do you only have Alpine White 3 paint or can you do Alpine White 2?

Comment

Dear r3v

I need your help. My motor died today on my ETA, and I need a replacement. I do not want a crazy swap just another healthy ETA motor or a Is set up.

Any help sourcing one would be much appreciated. I know this is asking alot but I hope you find it in your harts to help me out and I may be able to do the same with some paint down the line.
                Sounds like an excuse for an S5x motor swap homie. ;)

Comment

Jesse sent you a PM.

my friends and family love the car. Even though i opted not to color sand and buff it out, eeryone can tell that it looks like a solid paint job compared to the original maaco one i had. will post pics this weekend!

Comment

Fuuuuuuu to swap or not to swap.

Comment

@ screwbiedoo15, there's little to no real difference BMW just added more blue toner to the white as the years went on making the color more "luxury"

But I can do alpine white 2, will you know the difference? Probably not.

Comment

oh my god that black e30 I need you in my area

Comment

I know a guy selling an m30b35 for $500 on Craigs. That would be a pretty sweet swap.

Darren

Comment

@ D_unit let me get that contact info pretty please!

Comment

Jesse,

Bastian told me to talk to you about my fender so I PM'ed you a picture of it.
                              Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

I need lower Valance and plastic bumper painted. they are off the car and i can drop them off. This weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X