No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for the shitty pics, im no photographer.

did this little guy about two weeks ago.

@TooDamnFresh

Comment

You need to work something out with a shop in SoCal and spend a few weeks down here. I bet you'd get a million clients (one of them being me).

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator
      sigpic

Comment

Got my car back. Loved it! Love how it looks! Pictures posted a couple post before this. Excellent customer service. Jesse is a great person to deal with. I highly recommend you guys bring your car to him. A+ service and A+ in quality work! Thanks again Jesse!

Comment

Come to the east coast :( why don't we have anyone doing this yet?!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
            Fuck you California!
            lol
            '87 325is [because racecar]
            '81 Kawasaki KZ550 LTD {summer dd}
            '97 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited (winter dd)

Comment

@VadGTI i would but, what makes my stuff work is my crew, they know e30s and although they arent pros at everything e30, they got them on lock. best i could do on my own with no help is 2 cars a week.

@TooDamnFresh thanks bro.

@yahh i tried a bunch of times to do a "group buy" on the east coast but some people didnt get along,.. hell IM SO DOWN to do it, i may allow non bmws to get in on it.
              A boy can dream....

Comment

Take a couple $100 deposits and let's make it happen. I'd be down to pay even more if you want to do my Bay and trunk :)

s50 86 325e Project

Feedback Thread

Comment

Yeah.. I would be down in Atlanta... Wish someone did what you're doing here..
                  Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

@yahh

get some friends together!! i would love to go across country and paint, i have been trying to do this for over a year, just get 5 people together and ill go anywhere in the US!

Comment

Damn im really tempted to do this to my car but i know for a fact it has some frame/body damage and rust that i havnt found yet. What do you usually charge to correct a frame? Mine isnt horrible but its def kinked. Was in a sandwich accident that involved the front passenger side and the rear drivers side. Was like this when i bought it. Also if i was to go with paint i would be looking to get a whole new color. Currently white but have too many white bmw's lol. I was thinking respray in red or dark blue. I know this would involve door jams and removal of engine for engine bay spray as well. Im starting to think it might not be worth it based on the price it will cost to correct all that. Where is your shop located? Maybe i could swing it by so you could give me a estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by maclogos View Post
                        Damn im really tempted to do this to my car but i know for a fact it has some frame/body damage and rust that i havnt found yet. What do you usually charge to correct a frame? Mine isnt horrible but its def kinked. Was in a sandwich accident that involved the front passenger side and the rear drivers side. Was like this when i bought it. Also if i was to go with paint i would be looking to get a whole new color. Currently white but have too many white bmw's lol. I was thinking respray in red or dark blue. I know this would involve door jams and removal of engine for engine bay spray as well. Im starting to think it might not be worth it based on the price it will cost to correct all that. Where is your shop located? Maybe i could swing it by so you could give me a estimate.
                        I think you'd save money just buying a red or blue e30 without damage.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                          @yahh

get some friends together!! i would love to go across country and paint, i have been trying to do this for over a year, just get 5 people together and ill go anywhere in the US!
                          Challenge accepted. Do you have any contacts on the EC for a paint booth?

s50 86 325e Project

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jc72 View Post
                            I think you'd save money just buying a red or blue e30 without damage.
                            I agree with you but im kinda attached lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
                              Come to the east coast :( why don't we have anyone doing this yet?!

This. And preferably Long Island. ;D

Nice looking work
                              My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Please please please come to the east coast.

I'd be willing to drive 5 fucking hours for you to paint my E34.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X