No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woow dude that is a great deal... i wish i was closer...
    sigpic

Comment

For 800 everyone gets the whole car sanded with 400 grit sand paper, some trim removed and. 3 coats of color and 3 of clear. It's impossible for me to do jambs at that price but I can do it. Also please keep
      in mind that of the 800 Im charging you drive off with 500 worth of paint and clear. A lot of people think I can do it for alot less then the 800. Truth is I can't so please don't ask. :)
      Last edited by JesseStacks; 10-12-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Only if you were in socal!! I need my vert and coupe painted!!!!!

Comment

so someone had a relative who was on NorCal e30? idk anyway i did this for 900 last night.

Comment

very nice work

-
            Project
            Parts for Sale
            Feedback
            YouTube Channel

Comment

how long does this take? id almost be willing to drive up there so you could do the work. then fly back to pick it up

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
              well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

did you paint the jambs on the mustang?

Comment

Originally posted by DeM3nted
                  Why u not take text? Don't advertise on CL if your gonna pick the cars u want to paint.
                  don't hate. that's his business.

Comment

Damn, this might be worth remembering in the future when I start my MK1 project.

Comment

@bmwstephen thanks, ill remember that when you come by :), no jambs the guy didnt wanna dish out another 100 for the jambs

@ DeM3nted dont text me rude things and not pick up phone calls when i confront you!

the car can take as little as 3 days but id like 4 days to do it.

just because i can for the next week FOR E30's ONLY i repeat E30's ONLY i can do paint jobs for 700 ! but only on cars that at least come to the shop and set a date to have the work done.

please email me @ Bumperguys.jesse@gmail.com with a number i can reach you at and a time to call

Comment

btw this is how i do door jambs in case anyone is wondering

Comment

wish u were in NY

Comment

lol me too!

Comment

Wish I had the coin, my E36 needs some light bodywork (dents popped out, easy shit) and a quick respray. The clear on the roof is peeling. If it's only $800 for a full E30 spray I can't imagine that you'd want an arm and a leg for what I need. This is an awesome deal guys, especially since this doesn't seem to be the MAACO quality paint jobs you get when paint is this cheap.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                                For 800 everyone gets the whole car sanded with 400 grit sand paper, some trim removed and. 3 coats of color and 3 of clear. It's impossible for me to do jambs at that price but I can do it. Also please keep
                                in mind that of the 800 Im charging you drive off with 500 worth of paint and clear. A lot of people think I can do it for alot less then the 800. Truth is I can't so please don't ask. :)
                                sounds about right..! what about some minor body work here and there?

i'm gonna bring you my car.. just need to get a couple body parts. i've been beating on this track car for 3 years. its got some battle scars. changing hood front and rear bumpers to 1pc fiberglass. i'll install everything so a few more weeks for me : )
                                No more e30s for me.
                                88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                                88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                                91 BMW 325i [sold]
                                86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Working...
                                X