No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count 1 more for Seattle. 110%, I was wondering when I could schedule time to make the drive down to ca, but if Jesse wants to come up here, well, let's make it worth his time!

I'd like some help with body work as well. Have a nice gash on the side of my car. Makes me sad....
    Last edited by NoSnowJustIce; 02-27-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

In for seattle, how much prep do we need to do unless its just drive in and see you in a few days?

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

Sent you a pm about a trip to Seattle.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wardie View Post
          In for seattle, how much prep do we need to do unless its just drive in and see you in a few days?
          this is my exact question, i need a couple of small dents re-worked but I'm willing to spend a more than 800, especially if I don't have to do any prep work.

Comment

im down, it would basically work like this, i collect a pro rated(deducted from my labor cost) 100-150 deposit from 4-5 people or more just depends i fly out, see all the cars, make a game plan, fly out again in 2-3 weeks with a schedule and plan for each car, this will give people time to plan out the projects. and it gives me time to set a plan for my guys here at my shop. I could possibly bring my work force with me or at least one worker.

i can do it all from bodywork to paint but i will require help with simple things, (trim removal, moldings, and such) not that i cant do it but thats time i can spend on the body/paint

what i need you guys to do is find a place for me to work.

there was one guy who mentioned that he had a spray booth ? that would be perfect but like i said i would need to make one trip for planning and one for actual work.

i have done similar jobs in the past but it has been in state, for muscle cars and such.

with proper planning its totally scooby doo-able

Comment

i heard R3v likes blue e30s, with no orange peel and pre-color sanding..

i think i have one of those here @ SCC

but professional pics are coming soon..

Comment

I'm game, however at bellingham i will have to drop off the car, and pick it up done. Wont be able to hang around much that far away with my work schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                  you have a booth ??? dude get some people together !!!!!!
                  I do indeed. Its old, but its a booth. Let me make sure its still fully operational. I'd guess all it needs is some new light bulbs installed.

Anyone interested in a Bellingham based repaint PM me, I'll start putting things together.

Comment

@ ninjaotter pm your number pretty please?

Comment

I pm'ed you 2 days ago

Comment

Jesse

Got a question for ya. What can be done to a car where the clear coat is peeling? It is a red MK3 GTi and one side looks great but the other is not. Can the clear be "sanded down" and then re-clear?

Comment

@enrike well once the clear has lost adhesion to the base coat(color) there is not much that can be done to "re clear" however if the area is small enough, a simple blend job can be just enough to save the cars paint. the down side to this is that it is often a better idea (budget wise) to respray the car. send me some pics and i can give you more detailed advice.

Comment

@salvuhdor i call but no answer :\

Comment

I have a z3 m-roadster that needs some minor repairs, and the bumper and hood need to be matched to the rest of the car. If I send you some pics, could you give me a sense of the effort involved?
                              Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

@modifiede30, sure send me a pm so i can give you my personal email, i will do what i can to help you out.

Comment

Working...
                                X