No announcement yet.

FS: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit SP1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free bump. And also FYI - the 64bit key will work on a 32bit hardware as well, incase you dont have 64bit hardware yet :)
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Ugh...tempting...

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
        Ugh...tempting...
        It's only $75
        1989 US E30 Cammed S52
        Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Bump it to the top
          1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

No one wants MS Win 7 PRO?
            1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

You guys BUY your copy of windows? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                You guys BUY your copy of windows? Lol
                Yep, all 3 of XP's that I had were 100% legal...same with 2 instances of Windows 7 and server software too. Sometimes you need to do that, depends on your config and what you do with it :)
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

bump it to the top
                  1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

Installed my win 7 pro the other day. Worked great!
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Just installed my Window's Pro today. Great seller, shipping could have been quicker just to note, UPS took over a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                        Just installed my Window's Pro today. Great seller, shipping could have been quicker just to note, UPS took over a week.
                        Yeah, that's too long. I got it out the day after you ordered it...Damn UPS.
                        1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

If you have these for a while I'll be sure to pick one up for my new monster computer setup.

Either that or I wait for Windows 8, though always skeptical to get a new OS right from the start.
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by TOAST View Post
                              pm sent
                              Replied
                              1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                                If you have these for a while I'll be sure to pick one up for my new monster computer setup.
                                Just PM me when you're ready. I'll have one for you.
                                1989 US E30 Cammed S52

Comment

Working...
                                X