FS/ Samusng galaxy tab White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/ Samusng galaxy tab White

Hi ther, i am selling a new samsung glaxy tab, with 16gig, can be upgraded to 64 with mini sd, comes with data package as well, asking 250.00 shipped to the lower 48 states obo, feel free to contact me, thank you. the model# is sph-p100

Originally posted by ezlnh8u View Post
    Hi ther, i am selling a new samsung glaxy tab, with 16gig, can be upgraded to 64 with mini sd, comes with data package as well, asking 250.00 shipped to the lower 48 states obo, feel free to contact me, thank you. the model# is sph-p100, iam asking for 250, obo, open to offers.

Comment

Hi ther, i am selling a new samsung glaxy tab, with 16gig, can be upgraded to 64 with mini sd, comes with data package as well, asking 250.00 shipped to the lower 48 states obo, feel free to contact me, thank you. the model# is sph-p100
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

'04 Toyota Sienna AWD (sold)
          '86 BMW 325 coupe (owned since 10/11)
          '05 Subaru WRX sedan (sold)
          '86 Subaru GL-10 wagon (sold)
          '98 Acura Integra GS-R hatchback (sold)

Comment

galaxy tab

Any one? proced lowered 225.00, shipped.

Comment

How about some pics for proof? Usual stuff for a new seller like a, card with screen name, date, etc. Since you're a new poster it all looks rather sketchy. IF you're legitimate AND this samsung tablet is legitimate I'll call dibs for giving the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Working...
              X