No announcement yet.

Mid-2010 15" Macbook Pro w/High Res, i7-640m, 8GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, SSD, more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid-2010 15" Macbook Pro w/High Res, i7-640m, 8GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, SSD, more

Hello r3v'ers!

I've got a Mid-2010 Macbook Pro 15" model for sale.

It's a CTO built laptop, is out of warranty, and has no issues except a dent on the front right-hand side of the laptop on the lower casing, and a small nick above it on the lid. Neither of these affect the function of this laptop in the slightest and I do not believe either warrant a price drop as it's in great shape for a 2 year old laptop. All defects are pictured.

My only reason for selling this, is to fund my move to the Hilton Head Island region of South Carolina, and since the company is paying to move me, they will also be buying me a work laptop. This machine is more power than I need, even at 2 years old, for a laptop, and I will be downsizing to either a 13" Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, or otherwise.

The configuration is as follows:
    15" Unibody Macbook
    • i7-640m
    • 8GB DDR3 (I can remove 4GB and drop the price but it'd only be a $50 price drop....)
    • 500GB 5,400 HDD (stock unit for this) in an MCE OptiBay, I can place this into it's original position and remove the SSD if anyone prefers. (and to reduce the SSD from the price).
    • 256GB Kingston VNow+ (I think that's the model of it...) SSD in the original Hard drive location
    • SuperDrive in a USB external enclosure (Can return to stock easily as mentioned twice now.)
    • Glossy High Res Screen option in perfect condition (albeit maybe a fingerprint?)
    • NVidia GT330M Graphics with 512MB VRAM
    • Bootcamped with Windows 7 Professional, will be removed from the price if asked to return to stock.
    • I have the original box, original shipping box, manuals, power cable, OS X/Drivers and Applications DVDs, and anything else it came with stock except the Apple stickers. Get your own fucking Apple stickers :P

As it is configured, I would like to get $1800 shipped and including PayPal fees. First 2 stacks into my PayPal gets it.

If I remove 4GB of DDR3, return the SuperDrive and hard drive to their stock locations, and remove its bootcamp partitions, I would like to get $1500. That means it is completely stock, as it was from Apple CTO.

I have an Apple Wireless Keyboard, Magic Trackpad, and a Mini-Displayport to VGA adapter I will bundle in for another $100 for all 3 on top of either price-point listed.

These prices are based off Mac2Sell.

I'm very inclined to keep the 256GB SSD in case anyone cares, but will gladly part with it for the first price listed.

Any negotiation on price I will entertain, but would prefer you do via email or private message.

My Email and PayPal are rwentroble@gmail.com and I promise to respond as quickly as humanly possible there. I'll be subscribed to this thread as well but I cannot promise fast replies.

PICTURES:

I had this listed on eBay but someone was trying to PayPal scam me and has yet to pay up, and I cannot relist it for 30 days now under some obscure, useless, eBay policy (they also say I owe them $100.....)...

Anyway, if you need feedback, I've sold a set of BBS RF313 wheels on here with tires for $1000, and I've also sold other various things for cheaper from M42 to S50 parts and other random E30 bits.

Any questions feel free to email me at rwentroble at gmail dot com or PM me on here.

I'll give feedback and have been a long time member here and tech.

This little punk has me working on his car all the time and I still bought a laptop from him (I keed).

Light cosmetic damage as described, but have been rocking this thing for several months, it's lightening fast and has worked flawlessly for about 6mos and even has give advice when I couldn't figure something out (new to Windows 7).

Would buy from again, but this this seems to be indestructible. Can't tell you how many laptops (well HDD's) I killed from riding passenger in a car we were tuning. This thing has been banged around, taken abuse for my 4 kids and keeps on ticking.

My only suggestion is spring for the SSD, only moving part in the PC is the fan and makes it extremely durable.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

bump

Comment

Down to $1250 + PayPal fees and shipping without the SSD
        $1550 + PayPal fees and shipping WITH the SSD.

This is my bottom dollar, or I'll just keep it until I decide I NEED a new laptop.

Comment

Not selling it anymore screw it.

Comment

Working...
          X