Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushmaster AR-15 *Price Drop*

Hello R3v,

Up for sale is my Bushmaster Carbon-15. Brand new, never fired, just bought it and I'm having buyers remorse. I could use some more cash for my swap so I'm tossing this up for sale.

Comes with 2 30rd mags, Red Dot sight, lock, and sling. Everything that came with the rifle when I purchased it. It's made of ultralight carbon 15-composite molded upper and lowest receivers. Has a 16" barrel with an Izzy flash suppressor. Weighs approximately 5.1lbs and comes with a 6 position adjustable stock.

Again, this is BRAND NEW - NEVER FIRED. All I did was take it out of the box. I will ship it from my FFL to yours. I am located in Kansas City, KS.

$1100 Shipped

Last edited by JCarp90; 02-20-2013, 06:41 PM.

Bumpity.

All PMs replied.

Comment

Price dropped to $1100. Would like to sell by the weekend. ;)

Comment

I'll take it

Originally posted by blunttech
        Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
          I'll take it
          yo, be careful, gotta have the maggs taken apart and a bullet button installed

Comment

Originally posted by Stve30 View Post
            yo, be careful, gotta have the maggs taken apart and a bullet button installed
            Please explain.

Comment

because in california only 10 rounds is the max you can have for a magazine.

Originally posted by blunttech
              Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

what are these goin for these days at a gun shop? how much does an ffl charge?
                sigpic
                85 325e 5spd

Comment

i so want this. i just dont want to deal with making it fixed mag for cali.

Comment

Originally posted by chop_suey View Post
                    what are these goin for these days at a gun shop? how much does an ffl charge?
                    This model with the red dot and 2 mags is generally $1150 IF you can find them in stock anywhere. You pretty much have to be in line when they come in.

Originally posted by EREKSHUN View Post
                    i so want this. i just dont want to deal with making it fixed mag for cali.
                    I wish I had something for ya. I don't know myself.

Comment

Killer deal for this thing these days! Bump and good on you for not trying to rip people.

Post this up in the Gun thread and I bett it'll sell. Or try gunbroker and you'll prob get like $1500 haha.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i mayyyy be interested in this.

Comment

Sorry all, forgot to mention this is sold.

Thanks for the interest!

Comment

Damn, non inflated pricing FTW! Glad it sold quick for the OP

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Working...
                            X