FS: Four steel wheels (15”) from 325ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Four steel wheels (15”) from 325ix

Four 15” steel wheels from 325ix. Good condition. Tires are on them. Philadelphia, area. More photos available on request. Make a reasonable offer and they are yours. Thanks.

Are these metric? IIRC, factory 325ix steel wheels were metric. I'm honestly mostly curious, I've never seen a set in person.

also, per the forum rules - you need to provide a price. this ain't ebay. Cool, rare parts though - GLWS!
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Here is a photo of marking on one of the rims, showing more identification info. It reads KFZ AR-8950/ET35/3-98. As for price, $60 for the set of four, OBO. Thanks.

Comment

Are these not just "Corrado steelies?" They certainly look the same, and standard ix steelies would be ET47, allegedly. Either way, your price is fair.

Comment

I honestly have no idea about the maker. I only know that they were “winter wheels/tires” for my son’s 325ix, which he hasn’t had for some years. They’ve been in my basement.

Comment

No longer available. For anyone who might be curious, I was able to sell these wheels on Craigslist for $100.

Comment

Working...
            X