No announcement yet.

FS: lots of wheels and other goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP!!!! Very motivated to sell! I need my new mini to go low, I need to pay for fuel for the Nurburgring, and I need cash to finish the Euro S50 swap... AKA, i need to sell sell sell!!! Now is the time to pick up some awesome stuff before the summer is over and i pack the money sucker E30 away again! Again, I'm Very motivated to sell this stuff!

Also have a set of OZ's for sale http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...09#post2015209

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Still have way too many wheels!!!! all prices are OBO, and I'm very motivated to sell! Shipping is approx $25 per bare rim

Wheels

1. Matte black CSL reps in 18x.95 et 22 5x120.

no tires, wheels only. $600

2. BBS RXII 18x8.5 & 18x10 5x112 (merc)

wheel centers look brand new, and they will have the lips professionally polished and sealed with clear powdercoat. tires are shot. $1500

3. BBS RS's. 5x120 RS211 8x16 et11 and 9x16 et8 RS 075 (stole your pic nico)

I don't want to sell these as i want to put them on an E3 someday, but i need to clear some inventory. $1600 as is, or $2000 with polished lips

5. 15x7 Et24 4x100 euro weaves

ok condition. could be nice with a good degreeser and elbow greese, or a refinish. no tires. $400

7. Staggard 17x8 & 17x9 Msystem II's. completely refinished with polished lips... $1200. No pics yet, still at the wheel refinishers

8. ACT staggard mesh wheels in 16x8.5 and 16x9.5. 5x120

never been mounted since refinish. $1000

Parts:

10. E28 euro headlights, grills and tail lights

all are in good condition. no cracks in the lamps. $200 for the front assembly, I have a few complete sets of these currently. $200 for the taillights.

11. brand new E34 euro smilie headlamps.

no projectors, just the buckets and high beam assy. $180

12. E30 euro fog light switch $20

13. E30 euro check panel. small chip in corner $20

14. E34 3.8L S38 airbox $100

15. complete 4 door MtechII kit in very good/excellent condition. you figure out holy-crap-thats-expensive-shipping. $2000

16. brax X2400 4 channel amp. car audio nut? this is amp is the shit! $350

17. E34 Alpina B10 spoiler. I think it's a replica. some small chips in the chin. $75

19. E30 M3 center antenna. base plate, mast can cover. $40

I think that's it for now. I take any form of money besides paypal. I'll hold any type of check or money order for 10 days before i ship.. sorry but the nigerians are getting good!
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

BUMP!!!

If you like a something I have, PM me a price, I need this stuff sold!!!

Comment

Hi,

do you know if the ACT-wheels fits over E36 M3 brakes?

Comment

Originally posted by R Andersen View Post
          Hi,

do you know if the ACT-wheels fits over E36 M3 brakes?
          Sorry man, I don't have one around to test fit. I do know that they just barely didn't fit my huge willwood's which I think are much bigger than the stock E36 M3 brakes.

can you measure the distance from the center hub to the edge of your rotor?

10 years ago I ran BBS modular race wheels in 16x8.5 and 16x9.5 on my E36 M3, so I know it's possible to fit certian 16's on the car.

Comment

Any news on the zenders or should I just give up?
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Green 17x8 5x120 et20 MsystemII's with turbine covers and brand new falken azenis rt615 215/40/17. yes these are loud, but totally awesome!
              I "HATE YOU" I Sooo want! :hitler:

Did these ever come in 4X100?

17x7.5 5x120 silver steel wheels off of a E46

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

are the zender wheels 1 piece? trades?

Comment

i can only hope that those ACT's hang on a bit longer, is that $1000 shipped to the US?

got some other stuff to get out of the way... but i would love to have those wheels... in fact my six needs them and my e30 wants them... what is the offset by the way?

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Hey Eric, are the M-systems forged or cast?

Dreaming a little here (cannot affords till later in the year) but how much for a forged set of 17x8/9's with covers?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Eric, are those Zenders still around, and if so, what's the ET on them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                        Hey Eric, are the M-systems forged or cast?

Dreaming a little here (cannot affords till later in the year) but how much for a forged set of 17x8/9's with covers?
                        I'm supposed to leave today (said that yesterday too) for Afghanistan for a couple of months, if you want to put a small deposit on a set, that's cool with me. I won't be here to ship them for a couple of months anyway.

I have two staggered sets.

1 set with turbine covers not refinished I'd like $700 plus shipping for them. I think one of the 8j's is the not forged version.

1 set naked being refinished, black centers with a polished lip. All wheels forged. I'd like $1400 for that set.

A friend of mine is a BMW Master mechanic who makes a living parting out M cars. He used to just do E30 M3 and E34 M5's, but he's parts all kinds of stuff now. Anyways, he was telling me that all the wheels are forged, some are just different. I know that website makes a very good argument for the difference, and i noticed it with the "cast" wheel being slightly heavier, and with a tiny amount less caliper clearance than the "forged" set.

So who knows...

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        Eric, are those Zenders still around, and if so, what's the ET on them?
                        Sorry man, the Zenders are gone, besides, your ACT wheels are dope.

Comment

Sorry man, the Zenders are gone, besides, your ACT wheels are dope.
                          Thank you sir, but they weren't going to be replacements... :D

Comment

See you in the A-Stan! If the turbines are still around when you get back I'll probably have to have them (and I should have money then too)

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

See you in the crap hole been staging out of there the last two months. Food sucks at Maza, and Kandahar, but Bagram isn't so bad.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                                See you in the crap hole been staging out of there the last two months. Food sucks at Maza, and Kandahar, but Bagram isn't so bad.

Yes KAF is a total dump :???:

Comment

Working...
                                X