No announcement yet.

Set of 4 Ronal LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. It's getting hard to keep track of all the PM's.

So far, jayare is the first to commit (waiting for paypal), then rallyfreak202. After them, 1st with payment gets them.

Comment

Sold to jayare. Payment received.

Comment

What did you think of those Michelin tires on your Ronals? I have had two set of Yoko's with vibration issues and thinking of upping to the Michelins.
        Thanks in advance and congrats on the sale.
        Randall Racing and Engineering
        Acworth, Georgia, 30101
        http://www.facebook.com/RandallRacingandEngineering

Comment

Originally posted by cobraken View Post
          What did you think of those Michelin tires on your Ronals? I have had two set of Yoko's with vibration issues and thinking of upping to the Michelins.
          Thanks in advance and congrats on the sale.
          They were VERY quiet and VERY smooth riding. They handled well, but not as good as any of the current top performers. They never got loud or vibrated, even when worn out. I think they only make that tire in large sizes now, but I did a search last spring and found some in 205/55-15. They actually looked wider than my 205/50-16 Star Specs on my current 16x7 OZ's.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sgxj View Post
            They were VERY quiet and VERY smooth riding. They handled well, but not as good as any of the current top performers. They never got loud or vibrated, even when worn out. I think they only make that tire in large sizes now, but I did a search last spring and found some in 205/55-15. They actually looked wider than my 205/50-16 Star Specs on my current 16x7 OZ's.
            Hey, thanks!
            Randall Racing and Engineering
            Acworth, Georgia, 30101
            http://www.facebook.com/RandallRacingandEngineering

Comment

Our cars had a lot in common. 87 tcd based turbos with ronals and corado based bbks.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Separated at birth lol

Comment

Working...
                X