Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
    ok either u cant read or ur just dumb.. I said we took pics of the second box while we were opening it.. we never took pics of the first box with the damaged wheels..:hitler:
    Oh ok, you are very quick to name calling and now you guys even brough Vlad's girl into the mix as well?

Very nice.

Guess what, nobody here belives anything you are saying as it all sounds like load of BS. You may want to start posting some facts/data to back it up.
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Crazy shit going on here...

LOL Nothing constructive to say here but i take pics when opening boxes....haha Im like a little kid when i get new parts... Take Phone pics and send them to my friends...
      sigpic
      1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
      1987 325ic Black Vert
      1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
      1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkimmr View Post
        I thought Karim was sending them back to Vlad? Now you're trying to scam me too?

Opening a paypal dispute to get your money back and then re-selling the wheels sounds more than a little fishy.
        I am not selling them to you numnut!! Do you understand sarcasm or should I provide a dictionary?

Comment

yeah, provide him a dictionary. Who's picture is next to the word "lier"?
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
            You don't see how you come off as immature?

And what happened to danny's mod status? I missed that.

Its the only way to respond to the initial comments. I am not going to be the only adult here. I am sorry thats not how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
              Its the only way to respond to the initial comments. I am not going to be the only adult here. I am sorry thats not how it works.
              Just a suggestion but maybe if you did ack like an adult it would inprove your creadibility.

Comment

I like this reply on s14.net. And to most people if you start name calling, AND start dragging someone else into it (like Sonnyqm3 and TheCustomer have done above) you look like a fool and people WILL question your honesty. It just does not make ANY SENSE to ruin your name/reputation over some $200 when you have a good standing history. Sonnyqm3 and TheCustomer, what feedback history do you have to show?

"I was going to stay out of this but I need to express my opinion. Here it goes:

Someone is definitely not being honest here and that is the bottom line! One party claims the rims were not damaged and the other claims they were. Now we all know that's impossible. Both of you can't be telling the truth!!!

All I can say is this:

History has a way of pointing us in the right direction when it comes to business dealings. I haven't personally dealt with either of you but other people have. Let this be a learning experience to us all. Do some due diligence before dealing with anyone on the intranet where you rely on honesty to deliver what is promised!

Good luck to you both!"
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                  yeah, provide him a dictionary. Who's picture is next to the word "lier"?
                  Who made you the moderator? Do you even know the definition or do I need to share the same dictionary with you. It DOES NOT mean take one side.

Comment

I'm outta here. Karim post the SMS video with Vlad's lies and lets be done with this crap. There is no need to provide any explanations here.

Comment

sigpic
                      1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                      1987 325ic Black Vert
                      1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                      1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
                        Who made you the moderator? Do you even know the definition or do I need to share the same dictionary with you. It DOES NOT mean take one side.
                        Not you, thankfully. Being a mod doesn't mean I don't get to have an opinion. Mostly, it means I get to delete spammers.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                          The thing about your whole story that just doesn't add up - why would Vlad be trying to screw you over maybe $200 in wheel repairs? Why would he risk his name and reputation over lunch money?
                          because he did u fool.. I called him before all of this and then he threatened me. Its not about the $200 or $2000 its about the principal. I will post pics or videos of his texts just to prove a point to some morons on here.

Comment

and we're just supposed to take your word on that?

What you don't understand is you already had a bad reputation before any of this came up. I wasn't there when Vlad packed them or when you opened them, so all I have to go on is your poor reputation. Who do you think I'm going to trust?

"because he is". Why would he have sent the wheels knowing they were in bad shape? It wouldn't be worth the trouble. This whole mess can't have been worth the trouble. So what really happened?

And my Principal takes offence to your statement. ;)
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

all the stuff that I sell, including rims, cars and parts are always available for pre-purchase inspection and pick up at my shop.

Would I be selling a set of damaged rims saying they were not damaged? Of course not!
                              Why would I do that if anybody can come here and look at them?
                              Within the last 3 weeks I sold a set of $3k ACS rims and $2.5K BBS RS rims in addition to $13k e30 325 Henna that was shipped to Georgia, All with positive feedback. This is just within this month. God knows how many sets of rims, parts and cars I sold before, again, all with positive feedback

I posted the pics of the AMG rims before the shipping
                              I posted the pics of the rims being packaged
                              I shipped the rims with full insurance
                              I provided the tracking number and all the info to the buyer

what else could I have done?

the buyer calls me after he receives the rims and tells me they are damaged.

Knowing that the rims were not damaged and having the proof of that, I tell the buyer to:
                              A) file a claim with Fedex
                              B) fix 2 lips and be done with it.
                              He refuses.

You tell me what else can I do?

Comment

So NOW Vlad finally admits what he said to Karim about filing a claim with Fedex or buffing the lips and passing them on to customer and make a few hundered bucks for himself while he's at it.

He knows that the SMS exists.

Do you know:
                                (1) Fedex will not pay for curb rash and falsifying a claim is a criminal offense.
                                (2) Fixing 2 lips and be done with it is not an option; why should karim do this for you? You should have fixed these before you sold them.
                                (3) of course Karim refused to do (1) or (2). It does not make any sense. You got money for wheels in "very good condition" you should have shipped wheels in "very good condition". Period!

Also, no one is questionning your previous dealings; ONLY THIS ONE. And your approach to handling this issue is "criminal" at best.
                                Last edited by TheCustomer; 04-14-2011, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X