Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just going to sit and watch this.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
      all the stuff that I sell, including rims, cars and parts are always available for pre-purchase inspection and pick up at my shop.

Would I be selling a set of damaged rims saying they were not damaged? Of course not!
      Why would I do that if anybody can come here and look at them?
      Within the last 3 weeks I sold a set of $3k ACS rims and $2.5K BBS RS rims in addition to $13k e30 325 Henna that was shipped to Georgia, All with positive feedback. This is just within this month. God knows how many sets of rims, parts and cars I sold before, again, all with positive feedback

I posted the pics of the AMG rims before the shipping
      I posted the pics of the rims being packaged
      I shipped the rims with full insurance
      I provided the tracking number and all the info to the buyer

what else could I have done?

the buyer calls me after he receives the rims and tells me they are damaged.

Knowing that the rims were not damaged and having the proof of that, I tell the buyer to:
      A) file a claim with Fedex
      B) fix 2 lips and be done with it.
      He refuses.

You tell me what else can I do?
      good for you that you sold all your items..

a. You sent me a pic of the wheels boxed up in your pick up truck not actual pics of the 4 wheels.

b. why should I file a claim/fraud on your behalf.

c. I wouldve fixed the wheels if you were not such a douche about it and worked something out.

d. You hung up on me like a lil girl

e. I file a claim with pp and then you offer me a $1500 refund.

But I am glad you finally admit your guilt on here .

Comment

Most of you on this forum with the exception of a very few reasonable heads, It is quite obvious that you like Vlad and don't like Karim as much.

That is not the point.

I, as the end recipient of this deal has been a witness "in person" to this whole transaction.

(1) I was there at the point that Karim showed me Vlad's listing on this forum.
        (2) I was present when the price was being negotiated which was agreed to at $1660 from original listing price of $1700 (not a deal in any sense of the word).
        (3) I was there when the boxes were opened with me, Bryant and Karim being there in person and I personally took the wheels out of the box.
        (4) I was there when Karim called Vlad to explain the issue and listened to the entire conversation between the two of them.
        (5) And now I am here on this forum.

I know that:
        (1) Karim did not intend to and in fact did not make any money on this transaction. It was simply a pass through.
        (2) Karim refused to file a claim against Fedex because it is not a shipping damage.
        (3) Karim refused to charge me $2500 as Vlad suggested to him.
        (4) Karim refused to buff the wheels to cover up Vlad's mess.
        (5) Karim DID ask Vlad to take the wheels back and refund the money and Vlad REFUSED and hung up on him.
        (6) Vlad threatened Karim that "he will be done on E30 scene".
        (7) Vlad went to forums and started threads on forums to malign karim's name.
        (8 Finally, "TheCustomer is NOT the same as Karim.

And here we are.

So once again, you may think that Vlad is a "prophet" and could do no wrong and Karim is "evil". That is not the point people. Please be adults here.

The point is $1660 purchase was for wheels in "very good condition", and thats not how it went down. Its simply a matter of principle here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
          So NOW Vlad finally admits what he said to Karim about filing a claim with Fedex or buffing the lips and passing them on to customer and make a few hundered bucks for himself while he's at it.

He knows that the SMS exists.

Do you know:
          (1) Fedex will not pay for curb rash and falsifying a claim is a criminal offense.
          (2) Fixing 2 lips and be done with it is not an option; why should karim do this for you? You should have fixed these before you sold them.
          (3) of course Karim refused to do (1) or (2). It does not make any sense. You got money for wheels in "very good condition" you should have shipped wheels in "very good condition". Period!

Also, no one is questionning your previous dealings; ONLY THIS ONE. And your approach to handling this issue is "criminal" at best.
          what? can you not read? He said from the start he suggested that they were insured and to file a claim with fedex. if he believes that they were not damaged before he shipped them, how is that fraud?

Seriously you guys are wacked.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            what? can you not read? He said from the start he suggested that they were insured and to file a claim with fedex. if he believes that they were not damaged before he shipped them, how is that fraud?

dude it was not shipping damaged.. its freakin CURBED rashed like hell.

Comment

your word against his.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

c'mon people. You guys are not only being unreasonable here, you are also egging on this whole ordeal.

Nando, you're suppose to be the moderator. You wern't present with either of the party. Please do your job honestly. Its a suggestion to make your forum a better place for everyone.

Comment

Or you put a set of identical wheels that were damaged already in the box and took pics?

Just saying, since WE weren't there, and it's your word against his.
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I think its not Fedex....

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
                      c'mon people. You guys are not only being unreasonable here, you are also egging on this whole ordeal.

Nando, you're suppose to be the moderator. You wern't present with either of the party. Please do your job honestly. Its a suggestion to make your forum a better place for everyone.
                      I don't even know who you are. Do you think i get paid for this or something?

It's your word against his. That's exactly what this is. We already knew Vlad. We already knew Sonny has dicked around other people that we know and far better than Vlad. That's why it's hard to believe you.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by image View Post
                          I think its not Fedex....

you posted a picture of a curb rashed wheel, yes. But we don't know where that wheel came from, when the picture was taken, etc. etc.

This should have never been public for the very reason you're complaining. NONE OF US WERE THERE. But now you've made it public and opened yourself up to public opinion and questioning. Who's fault is that now?
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                            Or you put a set of identical wheels that were damaged already in the box and took pics?

Just saying, since WE weren't there, and it's your word against his.
                            Oh Please!!!

There is no wheel swapping going on here. These are AMG Aero II wheels. Do you think I have a curbed set sitting around. How many of these do you think are out there to go around.

Lets say hypothetically that I did have a set, it is still cheaper for me to pay to get the wheels refinished than to allegedly find another set on a forum, pay $1660 for it upfront, get it shipped, then decide to allegedly swap ONLY 2 wheels. Not only that but spend my time to get on this forum and fight on a principle.

Sorry, but lets not even go there.

Comment

I don't even know who you are. Do you think i get paid for this or something?

It's your word against his. That's exactly what this is. We already knew Vlad. We already knew Sonny has dicked around other people that we know and far better than Vlad. That's why it's hard to believe you.
                              You don't need to know me and you don't need to get paid to do the right thing my friend.

I am just the affected party here and providing an eye-witness perspective to the whole ordeal. If you don't want to give it any weight, there is nothing I can do about it but its not going to stop me from stating the facts.

Again, as I said earlier, take it for what its worth to you.

Comment

How do I know the right thing? How do I know you're not the liar and Vlad is telling the truth?

What does Sonny's history here tell me to think?

the other possiblity is, you're both telling the truth, and the damage IS from shipping. it looks like curb rash, but I've seen Fedex/UPS do some pretty awful things with packages.

but that still makes you look bad, because you automatically assume Vlad tried to screw you over $200 and then made this big public mess.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X