Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
    if i read correctly according to that thread, 3 different people opened the boxes once they arrived at sonny's shop at 3 different times...

interesting

and the pics of the damage, how is that rim sitting on top of an "empty" box that looks so flimsy?
    Follow along - box is opened around 4PM Central Standard time yesterday. Karim, the "Customer" and myself are opening a box containing two curb rashed Mercedes wheels. Hard to believe in your world, but we are actually looking forward to getting these wheels and cooperating in unpacking them.

The box is the exact box on the left, in the pick-up truck in Vlad's picture, including the little yellow plastic straps. When you close an empty box it can actually support wieght, and guess what, those wheels were on there to protect them from sitting on concrete.

I understand you guys here have a hard time doubting Vlad, and it's a given that you would take his word over someone you haven't met. But does his ad seem 100% legit in the first place showing only two good wheels? Also the apparent lack of pictures of 4 wheels together isn't a little suspect?

For someone who has sold many sets of expensive wheels like Vlad has, it's odd that he couldn't take the time photograph 2 of them.

-Bryant

Comment

yes 3 people witnessed the wheel damage when the wheels arrived yesterday. I called Vlad right away to let him know.. first he said just buff it out blah blah, then he said he never opened the other box he purchased the wheels, then he told me to file a claim with the shipping company.. then he hung up on me.. thats not how a businessman does business.

Comment

Can we just ban all 3 of these dudes and continue our happy E30 lives?
        In fact, I'd like to send some cash to Vlad, just in case for future purchases.

*trolling*

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
          Can we just ban all 3 of these dudes and continue our happy E30 lives?
          In fact, I'd like to send some cash to Vlad, just in case for future purchases.

*trolling*
          And while we're at it banning the "3 dudes", lets get Vladimir Kravets arrested for committing fraud. Then the E30 world will be a happy place.

Comment

In case you haven't figured it out yet, nobody believes you.
            Jason
            flickr

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
              And while we're at it banning the "3 dudes", lets get Vladimir Kravets arrested for committing fraud. Then the E30 world will be a happy place.
              Forreal?

Comment

Also, based on this pic (and the asking price), I'm not sure why you expected mint condition wheels. You can even see potential curb rash at the bottom of the wheel on the right.

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                Jason
                flickr

Comment

From the nature of his posts it seems Vlad was more than willing to refund you guys your money requiring you send him the wheels back. Sorry if you think you deserve free wheel but you are dumb.

I also think I speak for at least 80% of this forum when I say you guys should get off this forum. In fact I think an IP check is in order, and once confirmed that the IPs are the same both members should be banned for creating multiple accounts.

Finally the rash that was posted is nothing and I do agree with vlad that the wheels are indeed in good condition.

Also, "The Customer" you are being sladerous towards Vlad why don't we get you arrested for that?

1700$ alot of money for wheels? Buy wheels that don't cost 1700$. Suck it up, you are stupid.

Comment

[quote=TheCustomer;2503097]And while we're at it banning the "3 dudes", lets get Vladimir Kravets arrested for committing fraud. Then the E30 world will be a happy place.[/]

or what and see what kind of agreement everyone can come to ..

and hey since were all making "ideas" up..

how bout this scenario.... sonny buys the wheels cheap from vlad then charges you the 1660 ..i mean shit he has to make money too right?

*the aforementioned scenario is only a theory in the metric shit ton pile of theorys we can come up with

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
                      You should have quit while you were ahead. This will most likely end poorly for you and catastrophically for SonnyBBQ.
                      Originally posted by Simon S
                      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

If there weren't several other people in this community we KNOW are good guys (other than Vlad), that say SonnyBBQm3 is a fucking con artist, you 3 morons might have a leg to stand on.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I appreciate everybody's feedback. Everyone is in title to their own opinion.

Firstly -I've been on this and other BMW forums much longer than anybody else who is acusing me of fraud. Does it mean anything? PROBABLY NOT but over the years I dealt with so many people and sold so many parts, rims and cars that to try to scam someone for $1500 would probably not make sense, at least to me. My name means more to me than $1500 or 2 damaged rims

Secondly - few years back I had similar experience with another guy who bought rims from me using paypal and that guy tried the same scam, I had to take him to court to resolve this matter. Those who have been in the game long enough may remeber the story and the outcome.

When Karim said he was buying the rims, he told me he was sending me the check. I agreed. Even told him if he wanted me to ship these out faster to send the check overnight. Few days later I never got the check and called him and he said somehting like this:

"my brother went to the post office and mailed you the check but he wrote wrong address and the check came back"

to which I replied - send me another check.

Karim got uncomfortable and told me he would pay with paypal.

I was a little surprised because he was negotiating with me for every $20 trying to get the price down as low as possible and all of a sudden the guy said he would pay $1500 for the rims, $100 for the insured fedex shipping and $64 paypal fees. Right there I had my suspicious. I did not feel comfortable with it and I started to have doubts about the whole thing. I even joked with few of the guys who were at the shop that I hope he doesn't pull the same scam on me as the other guy did few years ago.

Sure enough the same thing happened.

Thirdly - when Karim called me and told me about the damaged rims, I was driving in the car with 2 other guys from this forum and s14.net

He started to accuse me of being a fraud and selling him damaged rims and I was trying to explain myself but he would not give me the chance to talk so I hung up on him, when he called me back I said that I gave him the courtesy to speak and now I wanted to say something and he started to talk over me again without giving me the chance to explain so I hung up again. I listened to what he had to say but was never able to explain myself.

Karim texted me back : " Fuck u for hanging up on me u douche bag"

To try and resolve the situation and put this BS behind me, I offered Karim to ship these rims back to me for the full refund minus the shipping charges, he refused

About me not opening up the other box - I opened the boxes when I bought the rims, inspected them and kept them at my shop for my Benz E500 project.

I later sold the Benz and kept these rims in my shop. Levent said that someone else was interested in these, so I brought 2 rims to his shop to show the prospective customer. The customer later flaked and I had someone else from California interested in them. I packaged the boxes and had them ready for shipping, but the guy never sent the payment. Then I had someone else who had an Audi interested in these and that's when I opened one box and took those pics. I haven't opened another box again.

Lastly, I got these wheels from a major wheel importer who is willing to make the statement that these wheels did not have the damage. I also paid him thru paypal and that transaction is also recorded. I would not accept anything other than the rims in very good condition.

This is the picture of all 4 wheels when I got them.

PS I was also contacted by bunch of people via PMs who told me about their bad experiences with Karim etc... let's just say that some of the advertisers on this site would not sell him the parts and other people turned him down when he tried to fk them over various parts for sale

Comment

vlad - 1
                            sonny - 0
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Bam!

Comment

Well there you have it.

Comment

Working...
                                X