Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White325is View Post
    Ditto, My buddy tried to do some business with him a while back and it was getting fishy so he just sent him his stuff back and called it a day after finiding out some info from other forum members. Baaaddd busninessss...
    R3V member rthor sold me a euro s50b32 harness that he sent to your buddy to repair it. Your buddy couldnt repair or fix it. So I paid to have shipped back to me.. How is that fishy?

Comment

I just have to say, I sold 2 sets of high value wheels to Karim (2K+) all without any problems

he's always been very straight up and communicative to me

just my $0,02,-

also Vlad is a great guy and I'd trust anything to him, so this story just needs to end here

also no need for the racial slurs, entirely uncalled for!
      does this forum even have mods?

Comment

I used to be a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke! View Post
          I just have to say, I sold 2 sets of high value wheels to Karim (2K+) all without any problems

just my $0,02,-

also Vlad is a great guy and I'd trust anything to him, so this story just needs to end here

also no need for the racial slurs, entirely uncalled for!
          does this forum even have mods?
          you must be new here

]Real sht

Comment

Originally posted by bp9129 View Post
            you must be new here
            funny bro

Comment

Well, TheCustomer doesn't seem legit at all. But at least if he is in the loop, then taking further legal action ought to be easy. Vlad can request a statement from the customer, including his issues with the wheels and his participation in this thread. His IP can also be compared to sonny's so be sure they are unique, and sonny is just not playing another screenname to try to mislead everyone. Surely, impersonating someone else in order to defraud would be a crime, right?

If for some reason the wheel were damaged in shipment by fresh curb rashes... while well packaged, then the insurance ought to cover it. By lashing out at Vlad in the way Sonny has, it has made a mutually satisfactory conclusion harder to reach. In fact, his initial attacks against him makes it seem like sonny is not on the up and up.

Something seems fishy here, especially Karim's behavior and this "TheCustomer" identity. Would be quite interested to see when these arrived to him. (Both parties have tracking info, no?)
              Last edited by rwh11385; 04-13-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                Well, TheCustomer doesn't seem legit at all. But at least if he is in the loop, then taking further legal action ought to be easy. Vlad can request a statement from the customer, including his issues with the wheels and his participation in this thread. His IP can also be compared to sonny's so be sure they are unique, and sonny is just not playing another screenname to try to mislead everyone. Surely, impersonating someone else in order to defraud would be a crime, right?

If for some reason the wheel were damaged in shipment by fresh curb rashes... while well packaged, then the insurance ought to cover it. By lashing out at Vlad in the way Sonny has, it has made a mutually satisfactory conclusion harder to reach. In fact, his initial attacks against him makes it seem like sonny is not on the up and up.

Something seems fishy here, especially Karim's behavior and this "TheCustomer" identity. Would be quite interested to see when these arrived to him. (Both parties have tracking info, no?)
                I think this entire argument is stupid

both parties made threads about it, or continued the f/s thread here

now there's a shitstorm on 3 forums if not more

this should have been resolved without the whole world knowing, and now it just causes a lot of shitthrowing back and forth

while this is amusing to some of you, it is far from amusing for the parties involved

this thread needs to be locked and towed, because there is no reason for commenting beyond this point

Comment

I think this entire argument is stupid

both parties made threads about it, or continued the f/s thread here

now there's a shitstorm on 3 forums if not more

this should have been resolved without the whole world knowing, and now it just causes a lot of shitthrowing back and forth

while this is amusing to some of you, it is far from amusing for the parties involved

this thread needs to be locked and towed, because there is no reason for commenting beyond this point
                  True, should have been resolved privately. Whose the one to first make it public? (Immediately public, without much attempt to resolve it... as if it was pre-planned)

It is very, very strange for a customer who hadn't spoken directly to vlad would be so sure to be capable of stating vlad was a lier [sic], fraud, scammer. Usually people don't say potentially slanderous things based on what another party tells them the other person said. Now if TheCustomer = Karim, then it makes more sense. And usually the party who is acting more aggressive is the one with the most to hide.

Oh well, does Chapel eat his hat now?

Comment

lol! let's see!

on a serious note, I've sold a lot of wheels to a lot of overseas customers, I take pride in what I sell and I wouldn't want any of this to happen to me whenever someone buys something from me

thats why I take pics of the stuff I sell the day I ship it next to the day's newspaper

not for posting, but for my own safety ;)

selling/buying stuff on the internet can be a pain in the ass, I've been scammed a couple of times, but you live and learn

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Dude this is not the 1st time you have pulled a stunt like this, you have also used your faith to insult and threaten others on this forum several times. I just call them like I see them, no more no less, just advising you to go back to what you are good at, because you are not very good at this whole car guy thing.

Next Vlad wins by getting fucked. You lose no other way to put it. You get your money back and 2 wheels that were in much better shape the rashed out hunks of shit you have but you lose in the long run and the end. You have poked and pissed off much of this community in the past to the point where most wont do business with period. Now you are accusing one of the most respected and long time members in the community period (not to mention some one who helped you out previously), of shady business dealings. NO ONE WILL DO BUSINESS WITH YOU, I suggest you swap over into camaro's or something where no one knows your history, and try to start over, cuz your rep is cooked in the BMW community.

Like I said you might as well give it up, no one is going to trust you ever again let alone buy or sell parts from you.

Hey did you at least take the badges off this project before you painted it, or did you tape them off this time too????

Hex: How do my views on freedoms even come into play here??? Next like danny said you must be new here. Must have missed that thread from a while ago. Comment was not racial at all, truth 100%. Sonnywtfbbq has a history of threatening others members on this site with harm based on his faith, what would you call that??????
                      Paging Blunt....thinking you might have a few comments as well.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

lol! let's see!
                        I ate that hat like 4 minutes after thinking it up... fucking heath bar, coffee frosting is god damned delicious... I didn't need any points proven to eat the fuck out of that shit.
                        BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

Sometimes you are just better off not selling stuff to someone if there any doubts.... although e30 community is small, this will stay for a loooong time.
                          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

With as much cash as Vlad has to play with, I can't fathom him trying to scam someone for a few hundred bucks on curbed wheels. He's been a stand up guy here for years. On top of that, the whole approach by the buyer and "TheCustomer" is to all-out attack. Shit doesn't add up.

I deem Vlad victorious.
                            S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                            What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

just my $0,02,-

Luke, you know the story behind our transaction. Your add was spotless, with pics and everything, you got my money, did I get the wheels? No... I got the refund but remember what it took?
                              So not everything is that simple.
                              I sold a lot of rims over the years, so I did not even think for a second that something like this could have happen, you live you learn!

Well, TheCustomer doesn't seem legit at all... (Both parties have tracking info, no?)
                              the customer registered today on s14 and in his first post he called me a lier :D

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                              Paging Blunt....thinking you might have a few comments as well.
                              yes, please :up:

Comment

+1000 Vlad has always been very very stand up and theres no reason at all why he would scam someone for such a small amount. Point is you tried to pull one over and think you were smarter, guess your not. Just take it like you should pay him and admit you were tring to screw someone and move on

Comment

Working...
                                X