Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we need tracking number(s) to check the dates and compare with the exif data as well.

Just get this to 4chan, they'll 007 it in 10 minutes flat! :)
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Luuks like those waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless at the shipping company don't know how to move boxes correctly

Comment

Originally posted by MPC2000xl View Post
        Luuks like those waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless at the shipping company don't know how to move boxes correctly
        Thats kind of starting to look like a very reasonable explanation. Although the curb rash looks like it was from a..... curb. But possible its from a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chapel View Post
          Also, I think Karim's images don't have EXIF data because they were taken from a cell phone...
          False, the first two images he posted were taken 4/12 at 5:02 PM on his RIM Blackberry 9800 in Chicago (including longitude and latitude).

The pics scabzzz quoted were from facebook and no longer the original files so exif data was wiped when they were uploaded on facebook. It would be better to have those pictures in their original format to see the exif.

Interesting... what's the advantage of saving from facebook and uploading to photobucket, besides hiding exif data?
          Last edited by rwh11385; 04-14-2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I think the lesson here is simple

when selling something like this always mark the product in an indiscriminate spot as proof as to what is what. If vlad had put a small sharpie mark somewhere inside the rim or on the barrel that would be covered by the tire when mounted then you would know for sure what is what.

Vlad is stating facts and only coming in when he has important things to ad, no bashing no bullshitting

where are the text messages sonny?

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chapel View Post
              pointed out on BF.c

Vlad's image shows boxes are bare
              Karim's image shows one box with damaged rims are heavily wrapped in cellophane

Also, I think Karim's images don't have EXIF data because they were taken from a cell phone...
              The box is not cellophane wrapped. It is taped up just like the box on the right side in Vlad's picture.

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
                I think the lesson here is simple

when selling something like this always mark the product in an indiscriminate spot as proof as to what is what. If vlad had put a small sharpie mark somewhere inside the rim or on the barrel that would be covered by the tire when mounted then you would know for sure what is what.

Vlad is stating facts and only coming in when he has important things to ad, no bashing no bullshitting

where are the text messages sonny?
                the text messages will be up later when my buddy comes by with a camera to video tape it and post it on youtube..

here is more pics for now..

Last edited by sonnyqm3; 04-14-2011, 12:00 PM. Reason: pics

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
                  the text messages will be up later when my buddy comes by with a camera to video tape it and post it on youtube..
                  This right here proves that the dude isnt exactly in tune with technology enough to even know what EXIF data is. Much less strip it away.
                  He owns a Blackberry and doesnt even know how to make a video.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                    This right here proves that the dude isnt exactly in tune with technology enough to even know what EXIF data is. Much less strip it away.
                    He owns a Blackberry and doesnt even know how to make a video.
                    i agree with you that he isn't very bright, but i believe the texts are on the blackberry and he wants a video of the text messages, so he would need another camera

Comment

Originally posted by mike87 View Post
                      i agree with you that he isn't very bright, but i believe the texts are on the blackberry and he wants a video of the text messages, so he would need another camera
                      Sssshhh... no one tell him that he can download an app and take a screen shot. That would blow his fuckin mind!

Comment

Originally posted by mike87 View Post
                        he wants a video of the text messages, so he would need another camera
                        yup thats what I am going to do..

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                          Sssshhh... no one tell him that he can download an app and take a screen shot. That would blow his fuckin mind!
                          R3v needs a like button because i would like to like this please

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
                            well from what sonnwtfbbq recently posted on bfc he has the money back but is not sending the wheels till vlad admits he was wrong...gtfo
                            yeah... I saw that... weaksauce... you lost any support from me.

However, I'll gladly pay you $50 for those wasted rims ;)
                            BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
                              well from what sonnwtfbbq recently posted on bfc he has the money back but is not sending the wheels till vlad admits he was wrong...gtfo
                              scam completed. he has his money and the wheels. vlad gets screwed.
                              Jason
                              flickr

Comment

Hmm

Ok so its open now? Did you finally take the 2 other good rims out of the box?

Comment

Working...
                                X