Wtb/wtt one hartge 16x7.5 4x100!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb/wtt one hartge 16x7.5 4x100!!!

This is a big shot in the dark knowing how difficult it was to find these wheels and knowing that somebody with a set would not sell just one but I need to try so this is my request:

I need just one hartge 16x7.5 4x100 et 25! I got a set for a great deal but one rim has the center cut out!!!

Wtf is that shit for I have no clue, it's only cut out enough so that a center cap can't be snapped in and the PO must have been on crack to do that but anyway the actual wheel is true and crack free so ideally I would love to find someone with a spare that they would be ok with trading, plust cash of course. U could use some extra $$$ and I could use an extra center cap :)
    Better yet if someone has a set they selling individually that works just as well but unlikely I realize haha.
    Pm me or preferably text me 805 889 7789 I'm in SoCal
    Thanks readers!

That's a common problem on hartge's. Something to do with the ring that holds the centercap having a galvanic reaction with the aluminum on the wheel until finally that peice snaps off. If you look at the past Hartge wheel for sale ads you'll see a large percentage of them with the same damage.

Comment

That's a reaction??! Wow I would have never guessed but looking at the break it would've been crazy difficult to cut! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Burmp

Comment

I have a set of these on my car plus 2 or 3 spares. They are not perfect and would likely need to be straightened. I was going to make a table out of the worst one and keep two spares. Pm me if interested or ever in San Diego to take a look.

Comment

aye bro i see if you still havent had any luck with the center caps..that sucks man but when i had the wheels and posted the same thing rav320uk hit me up about it and said he has some..so im sure he still might..have some . hope it helps
            sigpic

Comment

If you're wanting a new wheel just because of the center cap, see what I did in this thread:

Still holding up great.

Comment

Originally posted by netcsk View Post
                If you're wanting a new wheel just because of the center cap, see what I did in this thread:

Still holding up great.
                This is a really cool idea I really like how u mounted it, prolly harder to steal too which I'm sure is a terrible pain in the ass!! Do the caps sit on top of the bolts or on the center hub though???

Comment

Sorry -- didn't see this earlier. The bolts are long enough that the cap sits on the bolts. It should work well in your case.

Comment

Working...
                  X