Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8x16 Melber et11 5x120

Sold !

Melber 8x16 et11 5x120, so they're going to be for folks with native 5x120 vs using adapters from 4x100 hubs.
    $500 obo + shipping from 48203.

lots more pictures here.

pm here or email at s38b35@gmail.com

a classic 80s looking wheel, with reasonable lip. Melber is a brand I've not seen much before about and most sets <FS> found via the googles seem to be 4x100 with exposed lugs. the name sounds German, but they are made in Italy as shown on the rear or the wheel.

center caps are held on with a bolt, you choose to go with black or silver. caps are metal for the cross-spoke-y bit and have a plastic center piece. original Melber decal/sticker/whatever is present, but finish is damaged due to having had random BMW decals put over them. I suspect the center piece is a common diameter, I will measure it. if it is, one could probably use all manner of other wheel components. I suspect the Melber decal could be removed carefully as well and another decal placed cleanly onto them.

the clearcoat is not perfect on any of the wheels and there is a bit of rash on each, nothing serious. refinished these would be seriously sweet, as they are now they would look fine from 15 feet away until you have time/money to refinish.

Last edited by b21ft; 01-28-2013, 08:37 AM. Reason: Sold !

nobody ? not a peep ? remember, it's obo.

Comment

Going by the pictures...seems to be quite a bit of rash on all wheels.
      Nice looking wheel. Would like to know hub size to see if they fit my adapters. Let me know how much shipping tp 01108...I am highly considering.

Comment

72.56mm - they are the normal E28/E34/E-anything with 5x120 hubs _except_ E39, which are the annoying larger dimension of 74.1mm.

$50 for shipping to you.

Comment

pm sent
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Any interests in trades?
            instagram

Comment

not interested in trades, have more than enough wheels. pending sale based on PM.

Comment

Originally posted by b21ft View Post

Melber 8x16 et11 5x120, so they're going to be for folks with native 5x120 vs using adapters from 4x100 hubs.
                $500 obo + shipping from 48203.

lots more pictures here.

pm here or email at s38b35@gmail.com

a classic 80s looking wheel, with reasonable lip. Melber is a brand I've not seen much before about and most sets <FS> found via the googles seem to be 4x100 with exposed lugs. the name sounds German, but they are made in Italy as shown on the rear or the wheel.

center caps are held on with a bolt, you choose to go with black or silver. caps are metal for the cross-spoke-y bit and have a plastic center piece. original Melber decal/sticker/whatever is present, but finish is damaged due to having had random BMW decals put over them. I suspect the center piece is a common diameter, I will measure it. if it is, one could probably use all manner of other wheel components. I suspect the Melber decal could be removed carefully as well and another decal placed cleanly onto them.

the clearcoat is not perfect on any of the wheels and there is a bit of rash on each, nothing serious. refinished these would be seriously sweet, as they are now they would look fine from 15 feet away until you have time/money to refinish.

;)
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

You pick those up levent?
                  I like cats.

Comment

Originally posted by wrxkixazz View Post
                    You pick those up levent?
                    yes.

Sold !

Comment

Working...