This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Bottecap alloy in Ct.Mass.

I am looking in Mass. or Ct. for a 14 inch bottlecap alloy wheel that has lived it's entire life in a spare tire well of an E30. It must look like it was made new last week. No repaint or repairs of any kind will work. I will travel to southern Ct.(saltwater) and some past Worcester from Western Mass. to pick up showroom alloy. ONLY NEED ONE!!!!!! Not interested in shipping, not interested in rubber. WILL PAY $30 for perfect alloy or will trade my NEVER used E30 steel wheel (I bought from BMW) as even trade. MY PHONE WILL NOT RECEIVE TEXTS!!!!!! CALL 925-322-3424 in Amherst Mass. if you are looking to unload a not needed alloy for $30 or trade. NO TEXTING!!!!! I rarely look at this site as I do not own an E30.

925-322-3424 looking in mass. And ct. Only!!!!!! No texting!!!!!

Comment

I do travel down to southern Ct. to the saltwater 4 days a week and can hook up with seller of alloy! 925-322-3424. NO TEXTING!!!!!

Comment

I travel down to southern Ct. 4 days a week from Amherst Mass. I am still looking for showroom E30 bottlecap alloy. NOT interested in shipping or an alloy that needs ANY improving!!! CALL 925-322-3424---NO TYPING or TEXTING!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think its safe to say we got your phone number from your first post. Numbers don't self destruct after time so there's no need to keep reposting it.

You'll also have better luck finding one if you expanded your search area and were willing to have one shipped to you.

GL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
          sigpic
          Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

I have one in south fl.
            sigpic

Comment

I have an original unused e30 spare. Pristine bottlecap with a Pirelli p6 that's never been on the ground, but I'd never let it go for $30.
              '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
              '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Well good for you!!!Thank you for helping me keep my ad current even if it involves useless information!

Comment

go hit the junk yards man. with your attitude and cheapness, doubt you will get what you want from here.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Well good for you! Thank you for keeping my ad current even if it with just useless information!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                      go hit the junk yards man. with your attitude and cheapness, doubt you will get what you want from here.
                      ^this

Originally posted by trent View Post
                      Well good for you! Thank you for keeping my ad current even if it with just useless information!!!!!!!!!!
                      Go pound sand buddy.

I'm going to keep your ad current so people see how much of an ass you are.

I've given items for free to some R3V members just to help them out but I don't think I would sell you anything at any price.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
                      Last edited by Poorboyz; 08-20-2013, 05:13 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

i have a 14" saab rim that will fit your civic

just figured i would keep your ad current with my useless information
                        FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
                        Saab/GM tech2 programming
                        My for sale thread
                        1990 325iX for sale or part out
                        Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
                        And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Derp.
                          sigpic
                          Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

This was entertaining, thank you.

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Thanks kids, the last three people who sold me their showroom alloys-all for $25 each had a good chuckle with me over the immature comments that were posted in the past by kids like you. Please continue posting your rantings so I will not have to update my ad.. Thanks again kids!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X