Keskin kt1 klassiks 17x10's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keskin kt1 klassiks 17x10's

For sale are 4 17x10 +20 Keskin kt1 klassiks wheels that I had on my e30. They have a duel drilled bolt patter that measure at 4-100 and 4-108. Powder coated khaki tan color, with chocolate brown hardware. The wheels are straight no bends. On the inside of 2 wheels they did rub on my control arm at full lock with a super angle kit, its more cosmetic then anything else, you can only see it when the wheel is off, on the outside barrel. I did use these wheels for drifting so there's a few blemishes. The wheels do come with center caps powder coated the same color. I also have a set of custom built 1.5in adapters that I will sell for $50 more. I'm asking $800 shipped, I'm located in Vancouver, WA, contact me via phone, text, or email if interested 360 326-5840

how sick is this!

GLWS!
    1988 E30 M3
    My eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Uberpart

Comment

lol WUt!!! very cool car man!.. what engine is that can i ask? im not seeing it clearly but it almost doesnt look BMW

Comment

Lol I've been searching for any sort of build thread for a long time ever since I saw your car on some social media thing and gave up. Good looking car and even more gnarly you drift it
        glws!

Originally posted by imwhyteyo View Post
        lol WUt!!! very cool car man!.. what engine is that can i ask? im not seeing it clearly but it almost doesnt look BMW
        sr20

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

i want info on the flares!

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
          function>form

Comment

flares are eurostop ;)
            sigpic

Comment

Sr20

Comment

car is beautiful
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Originally posted by imwhyteyo View Post
                  ak- is right, sr20

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  Lol I've been searching for any sort of build thread for a long time ever since I saw your car on some social media thing and gave up. Good looking car and even more gnarly you drift it
                  glws!
                  Thanks! The car is going through quite a few changes at the moment. I have a ton of pictures, maybe one day I'll post up a build thread.

Originally posted by dmoney(AB) View Post
                  i want info on the flares!
                  Flares are custom made, I'm currently running wider flares now for a different wheel set up.

But back on topic, I will take reasonable offers for wheel, need these wheel gone!

Comment

SICK! if only the were 5x120...they would sit nice on my e36

Comment

Working...
                    X