FS: set of BBS RZ378 15x7 offset 20 *RARE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: set of BBS RZ378 15x7 offset 20 *RARE*

I have a set of original BBS RZ378 for sale. Pretty good looking on a E30, rabbit etc.
    Condition is good. They got some new paint but on some parts the new paint is away.
    Price: 350 euro + 160 euro shipping (Canada/US).

currency converter:
    Use our free currency converter. Get accurate and reliable foreign exchange rates, based on OANDA Rates™.

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

FYI conversion works out to be just under $650 usd

Comment

only wheels that will ever make it on my car. wish i had some spare cash..
      bump for the hottest e30 wheels ever. great deal on top of that at only 650usd.

Comment

two pics from my touring with a set of those rims:

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Bump for an awesome seller.

Comment

If they were 16's, I'd be all over them. Good luck with the sale. Sooooo hot.

Comment

Any bends?
              Trevor Ely
              '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
              '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

g/luck w/ the sale nico. i sold a set a while back for a similar price and had atleast 6 or 7 people that wanted them.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
                  Any bends?
                  no bends!

[/color]

Comment

[/color]

Comment

Jay just got a set of these. Click to see what they look like.

Comment

Originally posted by e304lyfe
                        g/luck w/ the sale nico. i sold a set a while back for a similar price and had atleast 6 or 7 people that wanted them.
                        Did you notice I finally found a set? ;)

Comment

bump

[/color]

Comment

Man a US dollar doesn't go very far these days. I wish for the days the Euro was at .91, not 1.28 or so.

Originally posted by whysimon
                            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Fucking A I want these those damn bad, but alas its the end of the semester and Im flat broke. Bummer. Bar none, the best period correct wheels on e30.
                              Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
                              X