WTT BBS RS001 15x7 et25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT BBS RS001 15x7 et25

ACS, Alpina, Hartge, OZ, Compomotive, Racing Dynamics, 3 piece, 2 piece, 1 piece... Let me know what you have you if you want to trade. Or let's say.. like... mint condition cardinal sport seats + 1 piece ACS rims. I dont know, just kind of throwing this out there and seeing if something snags my interest since tires were demounted and I'll have to buy new tires in the spring.

Or even something like TRMs + megasquirt

Taken tonight 12/7/2014.

This was 2 years ago. They are not this clean now.

More recent pics. http://imgur.com/a/99zoD
    Last edited by Kershaw; 12-11-2014, 09:01 PM.
    AWD > RWD

Note: this was 2 years ago. They are not this clean now.
    We all know what RS 001s are but is it that hard to post an updated picture? I'd wanna see what I'd be trading for before I'd make a trade offer.

Comment

^^^tru!!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Why not just sell outright? I have an 02 these would look good on.

And/or a staggered set of 15" Epsiolon wheels that are in comparable condition as your wheels.
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChE_UND_09 View Post
          We all know what RS 001s are but is it that hard to post an updated picture? I'd wanna see what I'd be trading for before I'd make a trade offer.
          Did you miss the album? Those are all recent pics. But sure I'll snap a pic this weekend.

I'd rather trade them for another set of rims. But I saw a mismatched set of rs' listed for $1400, so I dunno. $1600?
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Bump for new pic.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

bump!
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Bump. They will be available for trade for approximately the next 3 months.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

I have some TRM C1s...Might be interested in a trade.
                  Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

work ewing?

Comment

im really looking for old school german rims to trade, open to ideas, but definitely not japanese.

trm c1s, i'm not opposed, but you need to have a lot of stuff additional.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                        im really looking for old school german rims to trade, open to ideas, but definitely not japanese.

trm c1s, i'm not opposed, but you need to have a lot of stuff additional.

I have a set of 15x7 et28 Aluline Turbines with all the cap options.

Comment

price for outright sale?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            I have a set of 15x7 et28 Aluline Turbines with all the cap options.
                            like this? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...T28-15x7-in-NY

that could be interesting, but you'd have to add a grand on top. i'll think about if you're still interested.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              like this? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...T28-15x7-in-NY

that could be interesting, but you'd have to add a grand on top. i'll think about if you're still interested.
                              Yep, like that and blasted ready for polish or paint.

I have these caps, which is actually a metal flat cover with a hole in it and a cap. Also these caps, which can be ran with the flat caps to have a more flushed fit.

I'll think about that and shoot you a PM after I mull it over if I'm serious. I've never seen these wheels run on an e30, only some other Aluline wheels. Regardless good luck with your search :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X