Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBS RK 17x7 ET42 wheels (4x100 lug pattern)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS RK 17x7 ET42 wheels (4x100 lug pattern)

I have some BBS RK wheels for sale in the 4x100 bolt pattern. These wheels were sanded down and painted white with Duplicolor wheel paint (more durable). The wheels were track wheels so they aren't perfect cosmetically but they still look nice and are true.

I'm asking $700 obo for the wheels and they come with 10mm hubcentric spacers that match the E30 hub bore (57.1mm). I can ship the wheels for additional cost.

A picture of my E30 with them fitted

-Nick

M42 on VEMS

Sweet wheels. I've always liked RKs on e30s
    98 M3/4/5

Comment

Thanks, I have always thought they looked good too. I have had RKs on my car for the last 10 years (16s and 17s) so its time for a change!

I am willing to consider trades for 15 or 16 inch wheels in 4x100 (or with adaptors). Im looking at mesh wheels, or other oldschool wheels...no reps.
      -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Bump
        -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Would you be willing to trade for a set of corvette salad shooters? They're 16x8.5 et32 and I have 20mm adapters from ADAPTEC.

Comment

Pictures of the included center caps and 10mm spacers:

-Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by brokecollegekid View Post
              Would you be willing to trade for a set of corvette salad shooters? They're 16x8.5 et32 and I have 20mm adapters from ADAPTEC.
              I will have to pass for now although its tempting :) Is it a 16x8.5 square set and not staggered?

I was hoping to go back to mesh whees/clasic wheels this time around but the turbo fan style wheels are always nice too.
              -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Yeah it's a square set. Originally got them for a mk3 Jetta but that car is long gone.

Comment

I used my DSLR to get some more pictures of cosmetic blemishes to give a better idea what the wheels are like. Its nothing major, but I just want people to know what they would be getting.

-Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Wheels are sold! Thanks for looking everyone.
                    -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Working...
                    X