Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 17x8" M-System II Style 20 Turbines (Square, Forged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 17x8" M-System II Style 20 Turbines (Square, Forged)

I bought these wheels recently to restore them and run them on my track car. They are one of my all-time favorite wheels. However, another grail set of wheels has popped up and I am hoping to flip these and buy the other set.

This is a set of four 17x8" square, forged, M-System II wheels with a set of five Style 20 "turbine" covers and turbine blades. There are 3 right side covers/blades, and 2 left side covers/blades. There are 4 center caps. The caps are in usable condition. They have some mechanic issues (broken plastic), but they function okay.

All 4 wheels are in good structural shape. There is very minimal curb rash on any of them (shallow and short). They would not require any special attention when being professionally refinished as far as the curbing goes. There are no bends, cracks, or any signs of previous repair.

The finish of the four wheels is mismatched. One wheel is relatively original in finish (silver lip, black spokes). One is painted gunmetal grey (entire wheel). One is all chromed. The last one has a chrome lip, and black spokes. The two wheels with chrome will probably need to be acid dipped to strip the finish before painting (~$25-35 per wheel). The tire on one of the wheels in the photo is NOT mounted on it any longer.

The magnesium turbine covers are all in original condition, with some chips, scratches, etc. If you are not a perfectionist, these can be used as-is. The magnesium fan blades are all in good condition. Please note: no hardware is included with the sale. You will need to pick up hardware to mount the covers. It is standard metric hardware (M6x20mm I believe) that you could pick up in stainless steel from a hardware store for less than $20 for the set.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by Digitalwave; 02-16-2018, 02:50 PM.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

PM sent
    My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Working...
    X