WTB: 16 or 17 inch wheels for e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 16 or 17 inch wheels for e30

I am looking for a new set of wheels for my e30. I have around 1000 to spend. I want something that is either a 16 or 17 and I want the width to be at the minimum 8 inches.

Does anyone have any wheels that meet this criteria?

-Nick
    Last edited by Nick325is; 06-29-2007, 07:32 AM. Reason: Can't spell

Here are mine. PM me if interested

Comment

The diameter would be 16 or 17 inches......
      Originally posted by blunt
      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I've been kicking around selling my Borbets. $600 + shipping, minus tires, with 4 hubcentric 8mm H&R spacers, 16 long lug bolts, and hubcentric wheel rings. These wheels are now pretty much brand new. They were just recently sandblasted and powdercoated metallic silver, and have brand new Borbet centercaps. One wheel has a VERY minor spot of curb rash that was sanded down before powdercoating, and is now almost unnoticeable.

These aren't 100% for sale, but if I get someone that's got the cash for what I'm asking, I'll let them go. I paid $400 for them, and $270 for powdercoating, so I would be losing a bit on them, but not much.

Comment

i have a set of new Borbet B 7,5x16 ET20 for sale. Here is a picture what they look like on a e30 (only the front ones are 7,5x16). The set is new and complete with caps

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Nico, I am interested. What size are the rears? Do you have any way to get 4 rears?

Thanks,
            Nick

Comment

Hi Nick,
              those Borbet B's are no longer available. I'm happy that i found a new set of the 7,5 ones. The rears on the picture are 9x16 but i don't have any of those. Only 4 7,5x16.
              *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

yeah they are tunershop.com has them in 16x9's
                1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
                1987 e30 325 eta
                1983 e28 533
                2001 x5 4.4l
                1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
                1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

If anyone has a set of Borbet type T in 16x9 I would be very interested.

-Nick

Comment

Working...
                  X