No announcement yet.

GA: 740 BBS 16x8 **4x100**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint the centers only before you completely strip them down. May look pretty sweet with nagaro centers and chrome lips.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mooseheadm5 View Post
      They came on a parts car (early E24). Just want to see if i should strip and powder coat them or if someone wanted them cheap first.
      PM sent
      BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Originally posted by LordDRIFT View Post
        Anyone have info on the car above? Specifically tire size info..
        That is Fred's car from www.strictlyeta.net They are 225-45-16 Toyo's and a full 5 lug swap kit.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          Paint the centers only before you completely strip them down. May look pretty sweet with nagaro centers and chrome lips.
          Ooooh, that is a good idea. I have black centered staggered BBS wheels on my M5 now that are getting moved to a different car. I plan to rehab the BBS RS005's with wider lips, but that will take more money than I have to throw at wheels right now. Hmm. We'll see.
          -P

Moosehead Engineering

Comment

ok so can anyone give me the specs for this? i would liketo be able to walk into the wheel shop and know i am asking for the right thing regardless of the weird looks i will get.
            thanks

Comment

Fill and drill for 4x100 bolt pattern, 12mm bolts, and give them a BMW lug bolt so they get the proper taper.
              Last edited by mooseheadm5; 04-04-2009, 06:21 PM.
              -P

Moosehead Engineering

Comment

is there an update on the proposed spacers with the 57.1 end and the 72.56 other end? would like to purchase a 5mm or 8mm one

Comment

I haven't spec'd them out yet - I do have a machinist that works quickly though. If someone throws me the complete specs I can get a quote on them and pass that on.
                  '89 335is +turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker27 View Post
                    I haven't spec'd them out yet - I do have a machinist that works quickly though. If someone throws me the complete specs I can get a quote on them and pass that on.
                    thank you looking forward to picking up a set pending price.

Comment

I've been so happy with the wide tires on the back i forgot about spacers. I'll ask one of the grad students it they want to make a few bucks and turn out some spacers.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Anyone found a shop to perform this on the east coast?...preferably in the Jersey area?
                        BMWCCA #389756

Comment

I'm in central jersey half the time, Delaware the rest. when I get around to making calls I'll post the results in this thread.
                          '89 335is +turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker27 View Post
                            I'm in central jersey half the time, Delaware the rest. when I get around to making calls I'll post the results in this thread.
                            Please do...I've made some calls and plan on making some more, but so far I havne't had luck?
                            BMWCCA #389756

Comment

For those that PM'd me, I have decided to keep mine for my M5. Thanks for the interest, though.
                              -P

Moosehead Engineering

Comment

I see the info above for what needs to be done to the wheel, but what all needs to be purchased? I know there is a custom piece perhaps on the way but at this moment, what needs to be purchased to make these work up front with no poke or rubbing issues...all these terms are over my head, I read the whole post and am now confused lol...

3mm or 5mm spacer? Any downside of either? The 5mm seem to sit very flush, looks good...well, both look awesome.
                                What else?

Thanks!
                                92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X