GA: 740 BBS 16x8 **4x100**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylebes1 View Post
    I called today and they place that normally does wheel repair for our shop can do a redrill on the 740 16x8 wheels that I have. I have a couple sets if I send them like 12 wheels it would be a little cheaper...

Would you pay $700.00 for great condition 16x8s that are direct fitment?

There are several cars on here that have five lug conversion and these wheels... I think they are BALLIN and period correct.

Kyle
    Anyone have info on the car above? Specifically tire size info..

Comment

I just came across that picture, no info about it...

I still have 5 more wheels left...

Comment

ship two of them to me on the cheap

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1 View Post
          I just came across that picture, no info about it...

I still have 5 more wheels left...

How much do you want for 4 of them shipped to 08081?
          BMWCCA #389756

Comment

I got an extra 4 wheels to sell if kylebes runs out. I'm looking to get 175+shipping. Shipping is usually ~25 pc.

And those tires look to be 225/45. They fit pretty flush and don't look like they are stretched or like balloons.
            -tim
            Originally posted by Jordan
            I like the stance
            -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

If I had 5 lugs, I'd be all over this. Anyone selling a swap :)

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                I'm running h&r race springs with billy sports. Bav auto eccentric rear trailing arm bushings, kmac front camber casters, and i retained all the stock spring pads. Tires are 205/50/16 Nitto Neo Gens (awesome tires and a great value.)

I thought you were filling & re-drilling your set of Style 5's??? Oh well, I called LAX Wheels & they quoted $40/wheel for fill 'n drill; is this in the ballpark of what you paid?

What happened to your Style 5's?

Comment

Originally posted by LordDRIFT View Post
                  Anyone have info on the car above? Specifically tire size info..
                  looks like 225/45-16 to me.

heres 225/40-16 on my car...

http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by lifeiskaos View Post
                    holy crap let me know if 245's fit. when do you think you'll get new tires?
                    245/40-16's will fit, but don't exist. 245/45's are slightly too big. 245/35's are slightly small and i have found only one tire in that size, the toyo t1r.
                    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                      I thought you were filling & re-drilling your set of Style 5's??? Oh well, I called LAX Wheels & they quoted $40/wheel for fill 'n drill; is this in the ballpark of what you paid?

Whoa! I didn't know this was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post

I have the e38 style 5 wheels. I love the e39 style 5 wheels but i'm not a fan of 17" wheels on high arch cars. Plus i had a set of tires sitting around in my garage. I paid 160 out the door for my fill and drill.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          I have the e38 style 5 wheels. I love the e39 style 5 wheels but i'm not a fan of 17" wheels on high arch cars. Plus i had a set of tires sitting around in my garage. I paid 160 out the door for my fill and drill.
                          There you go, expanding my knowledge of Style 5 wheels! I had no idea there were different models with the same name. LAX quoted me the same & from the looks of there work, they know what they are doing.

Thanks for all the good info. :up:

Comment

What do you guys think about these redrill to 4x100? Has it been done?

(I have no affiliation to the ebay post, just thought they would look really good) :up:

Comment

Einstein - was that with hub machining or without (for hubcentric rings)?
                              '89 335is +turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Kwaaahhh View Post
                                Don't ruin a decent set of wheels for this.

With that said, as long as the backside surface is flat, It should be possible.
                                -tim
                                Originally posted by Jordan
                                I like the stance
                                -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Working...
                                X