Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Kosei K1 Racing 15x8" ET22 5x120

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I purchased these wheels off S14.net earlier this year from the legend Mr. Ron Checca himself. I unfortunately never got to run them since the roll center spacers on my struts don't clear 15" wheels. These wheels were used for racing and it shows. They all have their share of scratches and brake dust build up (especially on the barrels). That being said, all 4 wheels are straight and true, and they balanced out no problem when I had tires put on them (which have since been removed!). There are no cracks on the barrels or the spokes of any of the wheels. The only other notable flaw is a long scratch on the lip of wheel #4 from tire mounting. It's deep, but it's not curb rash.

I was planning to hit these with a fresh coat of silver paint but never got around to it. They will make great track, or street wheels if you give them a fresh coat of paint.

Brand: Kosei
    Model: K1 Racing
    Color: Silver
    Diameter: 15"
    Width: 8"
    Offset: +22mm
    PCD: 5x120mm

Link to high res photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHNDLxL

SOLD SOLD SOLD

The wheels are already double-boxed and ready to ship out. I get fairly good rates via FedEx Ground. Payment is via PayPal or Zelle, shipping via FedEx at your cost, shipping only within the contiguous United States please.

Last edited by Digitalwave; 11-26-2019, 08:25 AM.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Forgot to mention the wheels are located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL (33410) and local pickup is always welcomed.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Make offers. They are boxed up and ready to go. Send your zip code for shipping quotes.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Bump. Price drop.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Bump.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Bump. Ready to ship!