Whats it worth - AC Schnitzer 15"x7" 4 lug Style 1 for E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats it worth - AC Schnitzer 15"x7" 4 lug Style 1 for E30

Hi all I'm considering some wheel swapping and trying to ascertain value on genuine, refinished ac schnitzer 4 lug's attached. Believe these are "Style 1" and desirable wheels but don't know about value in this particular size/pattern.

In terms of being "desirable", that depends on the target audience.

IMHO, that style was never one of the popular 15 inch wheels for the e30. There are many others that also have the correct e30 specs (center bore, offset, bolt pattern etc.) without requiring spacers or hub adapters ...MiM 1900's come to mind.

Conversely, these days anything that is spec'd for the e30, is in good shape and is period correct will command a higher price.
    I'd suggest keeping these items in mind when making an offer.
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

The value seems to have dropped of late, pretty sure a set sold somewhat recently for under $500 without caps. Depending on what you want to change to I'd suggest considering a trade for another set of wheels, as it's often easier for both sides of the transaction, which sometimes translates to less expensive.

Comment

I’d be looking to trade to a factory style wheel, I presume the 15in basketweaves would be the most desirable factory style 4 lug? Im open to others but the AC Schnitzers I posted feel a tad too aftermarket for my taste.

Comment

What area are you in?

Comment

I suspect that all factory 15s "Euroweaves" will have a value higher than those ACS wheels at present, while factory 14s "Basketweaves" (and other styles) will be less valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              I suspect that all factory 15s "Euroweaves" will have a value higher than those ACS wheels at present, while factory 14s "Basketweaves" (and other styles) will be less valuable.
              Interesting did not expect that. I am in CT.

Comment

Speaking from first hand experience , in 2016 I sold a set.
                Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

$875 shipped, sold in less than 24 hours.
                Condition: https://imgur.com/a/3puxh

Comment

Thanks appreciate first hand experience.

Comment

Working...
                  X