FS: BBS RS 15" ET18 - excellent condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS RS 15" ET18 - excellent condition

I have a set of 15" BBS RS wheels with a 4x114.3 bolt pattern (flat backs so they are easily redrilled to 4x100) and with a ET18 perfect for our e30's.

All of them are in excellent condition except one barrel has a slight dent in it, still holds air but i would personally get it straightened before putting it on my car.

Lips are in excellent shape (no curb rash) paint is near perfect, never been refinished or apart, all original BBS bolts, center caps included.

I was planning on using these on my E30 with larger lips but came across a set of 16's that i would like to build instead.

Pictures will be posted later this evening.

I know i should be posting a price but i am not sure what they would go for since there not original 4x100's and one barrell is slightly dented.. if they were original 4x100 with perfect barrells i think they would be worth close to $1200

open to reasonable offers, shipping won't cost much since they are super light :D

interested, but with a dented barrel and 4x114 they wont bring anywhere near the price of 001's. pm sent
    www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Originally posted by lowlightbw View Post
      interested, but with a dented barrel and 4x114 they wont bring anywhere near the price of 001's. pm sent
      recieved your PM but sorry 500 shipped is way to low...

willing to do close to $1000 shipped (less if picked up) if anyone is interested, otherwise i'll just keep them in my basement...

Comment

pictures would help your sale. try 4x114 boards to expedite the selling process or they might end up sitting in your basement for longer than you want.
        www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Originally posted by lowlightbw View Post
          pictures would help your sale. try 4x114 boards to expedite the selling process or they might end up sitting in your basement for longer than you want.

as stated in my original post pictures are coming this evening.

not really a member on any JDM boards so i thought i would post them up here first and then CL.

also the offset is almost perfect for an e30

Comment

Yes, pictures please.

Comment

here are a few shitty pics i found in my iPhone...

i'll take some real pictures tonight...
              Attached Files

Comment

Edit #2

1000 shipped- coun't me out. Let me know if you're able to go a decent amount lower and I could make an offer.
                Last edited by hexagone; 03-31-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz_bmr View Post
                  otherwise i'll just keep them in my basement...
                  Not a bad idea either.

Are they 57.1mm center bores? They may fetch $1000 to a VW or Honda sucker, but certainly not to the e30 crowd. Who would redrill forged centers? Try to resell a set of redrilled wheels...

Anyway, good luck selling your wheels. You are seating on a gold mine.
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Not trying to hurt your thread, but $1000 shipped is kinda high, esp with a bend on one of the barrels. I will be interested in them if you also come down considerably
                    _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

ok guys, so what do you think they are worth?

$1000 shipped or $900 pick up, is that really unfair?

there are fake BBS RS (ARE) wheels posted on here for $500 (and that is for only 3 wheels)...

i could come down maybe another $100...

Comment

Since you asked, I base my RS prices on previous purchases I made myself:

Set of (mint) 16x7 5x114.3 RSs were $550 shipped for me (bimmerforums)
                        Set of (deep dish) 17x9 5x120.65 were $600 picked up
                        Set of (okay condition) 15x7 4x100 RS001s were $650 shipped (vwvortex)

Comment

And those fakes dont need to be redrilled, imagine that
                          -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            Not a bad idea either.

Are they 57.1mm center bores? They may fetch $1000 to a VW or Honda sucker, but certainly not to the e30 crowd. Who would redrill forged centers? Try to resell a set of redrilled wheels...

Anyway, good luck selling your wheels. You are seating on a gold mine.
                            redrilling forged centres is a problem?

after seeing hundreds of re-drilled RS wheels around, have a hard time believing that..

"seating on a gold mine"

btw: "sitting" and not "seating", try again.

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
                              Since you asked, I base my RS prices on previous purchases I made myself:

Set of (mint) 16x7 5x114.3 RSs were $550 shipped for me (bimmerforums)
                              Set of (deep dish) 17x9 5x120.65 were $600 picked up
                              Set of (okay condition) 15x7 4x100 RS001s were $650 shipped (vwvortex)
                              the only usable set out of that package was the very last set of rs001's... and again you said they were in "okay" condition, what that means is totally subjective.

the other 2 wheels have completely useless bolt patterns for e30's, and fetch for nearly half the price of any bolt pattern that is "useable", meaning adapters or redrilling...

Comment

Working...
                              X