Stromung Cat-Back SS Exhaust Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stromung Cat-Back SS Exhaust Group Buy

Scott agreed to another GROUP BUY, same discount as last time.

Strömung Catback 318i/is and 325i/is

Ends when we get 10 orders

I've reached out to Scott at Strömung to get another group buy going. This one is specific to the 318i/is and and 325i/is ONLY.

Scott has been very helpful. As per previous group buys, we need 10 committed and the price will be $449 ($80 off the $529 retail) for the 318i/is system, $589 ($100 off the $689 retail) for the 325i/is system. Shipping will vary, which in the past has been around $40 in addition to the cost of the exhaust. Shipping to BC, Canada is available according to the last group buy.

Once 10 people have committed for the 318i/is and/or 325i/is system, there will be instructions to go to Strömung's website and submit the order referencing this group buy. After placing an order Strömung will contact you directly with shipping costs and time table.

Please PM me and I will add you to the list:

What’s the exhaust diameter. If they could do the dual tip in a single 3” that would be awesome for the turbo or k swap crowd!

Comment

Originally posted by JonJonE30 View Post
      What’s the exhaust diameter. If they could do the dual tip in a single 3” that would be awesome for the turbo or k swap crowd!
      Go to their website and check
      Let us know

Comment

I'm in. My '91 318i is rocking the original exhaust, and it's rusted out at the seams.

As for custom configurations, probably asking too much. It's a 15% discount on their standard offerings. Very generous as-is.

Comment

1. AlexJ - 318I
          2. kyleconstantine - 325i​
          3. @unclekwan33​ 318i
          4. @msedly​ 325i
          5. @arcpolo​ 325i
          6. @IRUNEDM​ 325i
          7. @Ironsides​ 325i
          8. @iansane​ 325
          Last edited by Stan; 01-07-2023, 05:04 AM.

Comment

I'm definitely in for a 325i exhaust. How can we find more people? My engine is coming back from the machine shop next week and I was about to pay full price for this.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
              I'm definitely in for a 325i exhaust. How can we find more people? My engine is coming back from the machine shop next week and I was about to pay full price for this.
              You could try posting on various other sites such as FaceBook.
              If you have friends or a local E30 club, put out the word.
              For now I will put you on the list but if you go a different direction, reach out so I can remove you.

Comment

I tried a FB post but it looks like we didn't get any bites. I can't believe there aren't more people into this

Comment

Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
                  I tried a FB post but it looks like we didn't get any bites. I can't believe there aren't more people into this
                  Might be the holiday season, all their $$ is going to Christmas gifts.??

Comment

What a bummer….I just spent months looking for the right exhaust, but i ended up contacting Scott directly and had one made/shipped to me in September. Wish I knew this was coming…Anyone on the fence, the system isnt super loud or aggressive, but definitely has some more tone and bass. Build quality is phenomenal

Comment

I'm still hanging in there. Got my block back but the head has an ETA after Xmas so maybe some people will show up. How long did you wait once you ordered it lars?

Comment

PM'D! In for one! Will need to ship to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Comment

I was just about to order a Magnaflow for mine but changed my mind at the last minute. Glad I did now. Sent PM.

Comment

Up tp 4 names now.

Comment

Stan do you know if the system fits the mtech 2 rear apron opening?
                              sigpic
                              Current:
                              92 325ic Mtech 770
                              99’ 528it
                              Past:
                              02’ 325it - 88' 735i - 88' 325ic - 89' 325is - 85' 325e
                              90' 535i - 95' 530i - 03' 530i - 88' 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X