Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump so a couple more see this.

Comment

I've been wanting one of these exhausts for a while, but I also have turbo plans.

I need to do some reading, but if the Stromung flows enough for a turbo system, I'll sign up.

Are you guys planning to get the stock dual 1.75" exhaust, or are you planning on going larger?
      Last edited by McGyver; 01-06-2023, 09:41 AM.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
        I've been wanting one of these exhausts for a while, but I also have turbo plans.

I need to do some reading, but if the Stromung flows enough for a turbo system, I'll sign up.

Are you guys planning to get the stock dual 1.75" exhaust, or are you planning on going larger?
        The group buy is n=based on the stock Stromung setup

Comment

I'm down. The exhaust on the touring is banging around something fierce.
          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Just need 2 more.
            Then the group buy happens!

Comment

Sweet, so close

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

Looks like we could have 9 if we can get an answer on this? Anyone know if this will work for a turbo setup?

Comment

Originally posted by msedly View Post

Looks like we could have 9 if we can get an answer on this? Anyone know if this will work for a turbo setup?
                  I emailed Scott. His system uses dual 1.875 in diameter pipes, which would be too restrictive to flow in the 350hp range. I may still be interested for while I'm NA and for any future builds.

That being said, if you can get 9 people, I'll be the 10th.
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

+1 for 325, im in!

Comment

Welp, I guess I'm the 10th.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok what do we gotta do to get this rolling? Did everyone pm stan that they're in?

Comment

I have 10 on the list so, if it works the same as last time (and I am sure it will) everyone simply go to the Stromung website and place your order. The only difference between this and a regular purchase it in the notes where you must enter "R3vLimited Group Purchase" so that Scott knows to apply the discount.

Comment

Ok are we good to do it now?

Comment

Well I submitted it already I hope this works. Really appreciate you running this stan. Came right in time for me.

Comment

Just submitted my order. Let’s goooo!
                                Feedback
                                Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Working...
                                X