Dederic Motorsports Complete Bolt-on Turbo System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any word on an m42 kit?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

for m42 kits itll be about $2900 cause the EMS adapting parts are a bit more expensive and complicated. Same price with the M50 turbo kits.

If there are any local socal guys willing to be the first up i'll only charge for the kit plus a very small amount of labor...probably in the 3200 range installed and tuned. I'll need an m50 car and an m42 car.

I'm not going to produce a full m30 kit, but I will do a partial with a manifold for those guys wanting to build m30 turbos. The market is just too small to do a full kit, but I can provide all the tools in one package for the guys who want to boost m30s in their e30s.

There will also be a e30 m60/62 kit as well in the future.
      Last edited by blueapplesoda; 01-05-2011, 04:06 PM.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Why did I click on this thread? I need to take pictures at some more weddings.
        -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
        1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Subscribed to this thread for m42 turbo info.

Comment

I had DMS build my EMS as I was not confident in doing the soldering my self. Plugged right in and cranked first try and it's been smooth sailing and tuning since then.

For $2700 you would have a hard time piecing together a turbo set up on your own that INCLUDES the engine management and is backed by someone who knows the ins and outs rathern the buying it all your self and hoping you made it all work right.... Hell buying the EMS/LC-1 brand new your self would mean $600-700 or so total and it's still not all plug and play.

Comment

^people sell ready to plug and play megasquirts.
              or diy sells and adapter board for plug and play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodoni View Post
                Did you fail to look at the first fucking post of this thread?? there's pictures there...

Did you fucking fail to look at the first page of the thread? He is asking for engine bay pics with the kit installed. We all see the fucking pics on page 1.

Comment

Originally posted by victell View Post
                  subscribed to this thread for m42 turbo info.
                  +1
                  90 535i
                  5spd, M5 front seats, M5 rear bar,H&R Sports, Miller maf conversion

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                    ^people sell ready to plug and play megasquirts.
                    or diy sells and adapter board for plug and play.

I wanted plug and play with no adapters or any of the sort. Not to mention a few non standard internal parts. For what I paid it was well worth having him put it together and know it was working before I even opened the box. PNP kit, plus stim to test, plus add ons wouldn't have saved me too much.

Comment

God I wish you could do financing I have half that price tag.

Comment

how much whp is to be expected on the stage 3 kit?

Comment

Originally posted by mazdarati View Post
                          +1
                          +2
                          sigpic
                          1991 318is S52
                          1987 325i Vert
                          1991 325i
                          2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

This is an awesome deal!!!

Any planes for making a kit for us 24valve swap guys?

I'm sure there are a lot of us that would be interested in a GB at a similar price!!!!

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

blueapplesoda, send me a PM so we can talk. I've got the headgasket off my M20 now & I might have some surplus funds. I figure if I'm going to install a new head gasket I might want to think about boosting it....Just sayin'!

Then you'll have pics of an actual kit application for the whiners...

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord475 View Post
                                This is an awesome deal!!!

Any planes for making a kit for us 24valve swap guys?

I'm sure there are a lot of us that would be interested in a GB at a similar price!!!!
                                Read the thread. The answer to your question has been answered numerous times... AND is even on this page.
                                Last edited by GaryE30; 02-14-2011, 06:36 PM.
                                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X