No announcement yet.

Dederic Motorsports Complete Bolt-on Turbo System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The m30 is a big m20...with a timing chain. PM me and we can talk about the m30. They are monsters when boosted right.

SMOG...the car passes the ca smog sniffer if you install it with a single hi-flow spun metallic catalyst (CA or 49-state). With two, it would pass with flying colors. Look at that. I'm increasing horsepower, and reducing my carbon footprint on this planet. I am amazing. ;)

You just have to find a very "blind" smog technician who sometimes overlooks what is in the engine bay when a friend Coin is presented. If you don't use a catalyst, then you will have to find a "smog shop", they can help you. You'll have to look around your area. I don't condone these activities by the way.

It is very expensive for me to acquire a CARB cert on this turbo kit, and at the rate I am selling turbo kits, I won't be able to acquire them any time soon. I only work part-time, as I am concurrently a student, but I will do my best to ensure your satisfaction.

on another point...

We already did all stainless TIG work in house, and we just got a new welder, so now all aluminum TIG work is done in house. Now to save up for a mill and lathe.....

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

oh god i want one sooo bad. hopefully by jan!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Dereck's cars is the reason i decided to go turbo. How much does that CARB testing set you back?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

CARB testing requires a generous donation of turbo kits with chance of no return. You may also have to provide a test vehicle. in my book, thats like 4-7,000.

Comment

I was reading the application and it said you needed to specifically state when you turn it in that you want the parts back.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I hear other things from mfg's in the trade.

Why don't you try it with your turbo kits? hehe ;)

Comment

Will do. Need to get molds made for the manifolds first.
                Last edited by einstein57; 11-18-2010, 06:36 PM.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Is anyone else having issues seeing the pics in the first post, or any other posts? I can't see any of the components, or the dyno plots or anything.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

My bad I moved them on the server. Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                      the only reason to turbo a car, right?
                      Sooo, that's a yes? We do get the PSH sound?
                      REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                        My bad I moved them on the server. Fixed!
                        Much appreciated

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                        Originally posted by DTM190
                        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Update:

I'm dropping prices for 2011 New Years through the end of January. The price drop will be $250 savings to you guys, which makes the kits $2700

Merry Xmas r3v!!!!!!!

Comment

get in on it :)

Comment

Would you be willing to sell some items off the kit instead of the kit as a whole?
                              WTT: 1989 325i w/ many mods for stock e28. Pm me if interested.

Comment

Yes I do sell parts PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X