• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    Do you have a layaway plan?
    /\

This +1
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    ---------------------------------
    89 E30 S52
    ---------------------------------
    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Read people....

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

pm'd about rebuilding an m20 to handle your turbo kit.

Comment

Bump for a great guy.

Comment

I am currently assembling an m50, so when thats done the turbo build will begin. right now I am at the machining process, waiting for the cylinder head to come back from the machine shop.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
            PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

2nd pm bump
              DENY IGNORANCE!
              Schwarz 325-totaled
              brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
              don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Working with a third party company to try and offer a "store credit card" for financing...we'll see how this works out. I'm gonna slowly start integrating OE and aftermarket parts and re-open online ordering so you guys will have more selection and stuff...but mind you guys it'll take time. I am only 1 guy, in college, with barely any capital (unless you guys start ordering kits!! :) ), doing everything from the website to Dyno tuning to the TIG welding.

So help me out if you want great quality products that won't burn a fiery hole in your wallet!!!

Comment

Update on the Financing.

3rd party wants to take too much from me and too much from you. Until I can talk to someone better, I am willing to offer a payment plan that goes something like this:

Fixed payments with no down payment, or a down payment of 20% + variable monthly payments. No interest will accrue. Production of your turbo kit begins as soon as 50% of the total is received. When the final payment of the total amount is received, the kit will be complete, boxed, and ready to ship.

There will be no late fees or defaulting, only the delay of shipment; Basically if you miss one month, nothing will happen, it will take another month to ship unless you make up for it in the next month over or the previous month. After you make the order online, and the papers are all signed, the orders will be bound in contract once the first payment is made.

Cancellations:

Cancelled orders before 50% payment will be charged a $20.00 cancellation fee; this amount will be deducted from your completed payments and the remainder balance returned to you. This one is simple.

Cancelled orders after 50% payment will be charged a fee of 50% of received payments (minimum of $675); this amount will be deducted from your past payments and the balance returned to you. This is only to prevent cancellations once production has begun. I'm sure you understand.

Obviously, upon ordering, this will be drafted up into a contract in which both parties will agree to and sign before anything happens.

Derek
                  DedericMS

Comment

That sounds like a good plan to me. Third party financing is always a pain in the ass.
                    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

+1 for the seller and his financing idea. That's more than fair.

If I didn't already have a spare M20 and turbo set up, I would be all over this like crazy.
                      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Have you looked in to useing the company that does americas tires? I remember that card being good for a couple of different places.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                          24v turbo kit is in the works! I've got an m50 sitting on a stand that will be placed into a late model e30, and that is gonna be my guinea pig. I already have tunes worked out for s50's. My fathers built e36m is pushing roughly 550 wheel with a gt35r, all on the *stock* 413 ecu, so a little adjustment and m50 will be no problem.

Sorry guys who asked about financing, I've only barely been in contact with a few outside companies that would help take care of the financing, but they haven't got back to me. I can't offer anything in house just yet, so the best would be a credit card or something of the sort. I don't have the capacity to stay afloat if somebody defaults and I am unable to collect, god forbid.
                          When you get your 24v kit setup and polished, let me know. We'll talk from there about everything involved including the "financing" option which would be fantastic.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

God your just making this more and more tempting. Im gonna go empty my fat jar of change and see where that leaves me lol!

Comment

Lifetime warranty on parts within the kit, cheap & reliable, makes nice power... wow. I like it haha.

Good thing i just sold my EG, I'm trying to pick up my friends 325 right now... let's hope he follows through so I can order this kit!

where are you located?

Comment

Waiting on the 24v kit. Have money, no need for financing. Will be wanting 8psi.

PM me!

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

Working...
                                X