Dederic Motorsports Complete Bolt-on Turbo System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Located in northern Los Angeles county.

I just got in the few last remaining parts for the 24v motor...so we should be gettin that done sometime around mid may *hopefully*.

New manifolds are coming in for the 24v motors...schedule 10 stainless 304. Everything is getting better and better.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

PMing you shortly

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
        ...I just got in the few last remaining parts for the 24v motor...so we should be gettin that done sometime around mid may *hopefully*.....
        Sick! Will you be starting a new thread for the 24v kits with a list of all included parts etc??

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

located in northern los angeles county.

I just got in the few last remaining parts for the 24v motor...so we should be gettin that done sometime around mid may *hopefully*.

New manifolds are coming in for the 24v motors...schedule 10 stainless 304. Everything is getting better and better.
          :)
          1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

Question, is the 24v pricing going to be the same as an m20 kit? I may have missed that...

Comment

Located in northern Los Angeles county.

When this happens, seriously, contact me. Already put away the money for it.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

24v kit should be roughly the same give or take a few hundred depending on what I decide is a good clean tight setup.

Yes, A new thread for you 24v motherfuckers.

Updates:
                on the 24v motor: arp rod bolts are in, head is in the process of getting torqued down. everything looks amazing so far, give it another 2 solid 10-hour days of work and the motor should be in, ready for mockup of the e30 24v turbo kit.

I'm also working on an m10 megasquirt (or any standalon) setup right now. Got tooth wheel retrofits welded to the stock crank pulley, gonna cut out some brackets for the sensor.

Comment

What will still be needed on our end to source out on top of the kit?

Comment

MLS headgasket and Stronger clutch. Anyone got any questions PM me.

Comment

Hopefully you'll still continue to do this next year. My next year's tax return will be going towards the turbo

Comment

It's been 6 days. I demand update on 24v!

Comment

Updates on the 24v kit?

Comment

Any 24v news?

Comment

Originally posted by overlord475 View Post
                              any 24v news?
                              +1
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

We are using a custom bottom mount manifold on the 24v, cause I have 3 of these old prototypes in inventory. Flows enough for a 500+ whp s50...so I shouldn't have a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X